• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peewee Football Fundraiser Flyer -- Looking for Feedback

In summary, Cyndi is a social butterfly who speaks to the manager often at the store. She is the contact person for the fundraiser and will be the one delivering the orders. She offers flat-rate shipping if the orders are picked up from a designated pickup station, or they have to pay to have it shipped direct. Good luck to Cyndi and thank you for your donation!
CyndiWilliams
Hi everyone!

Here is a flyer that I did for a PeeWee football fundraiser I am doing this weekend.

Now, I am in Canada, so the pricing and numbers are a bit different than for you gals (and guys) in the US.

Please offer any feedback that you have.

Cheers,
Cyndi

Attachments

• RavensFundraiser0708.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 467
Hi Cyndi,
I like this flyer but had a question as I read through it.
You mention that the Ravens will receive a matching 25% contribution.
Not sure what you are saying but it sounds like a total of 50% contribution (25% from the purchaser and a matching 25% from someone else?).
Am I reading this wrong?

oooooh! Thank you, Thank you!That's a very good point. No, I am actually only wanting them see that 25% of their purchase price will go to the Ravens. I will go re-word that! I am doing a fundraiser table at the local Safeway tomorrow, so you got this to me just in time.Thank you again.Cheers,
Cyndi

No problem, I am kinda picky about stuff like that.:)
Please let me know how this goes, I may be interested in doing something similar.

Tell us how you got lucky enough to score a fundraiser table in of Safeway?

Your flyer looks great, Cyndi!

Question: How do you get all your orders to the good folks who participate?
Do you have HO ship to them directly? If so, is it a flat rate? (New at this)

linojackie said:
Tell us how you got lucky enough to score a fundraiser table in of Safeway?

I just asked the manager. :)

I am a pretty social kinda gal, and I speak to him often when I am in the store.

on a side note though.... He had forgotten about the MS fundraiser that Safeway is putting on in August. So we had to postpone it to September.

jrodeo said:
Your flyer looks great, Cyndi!

Question: How do you get all your orders to the good folks who participate?
Do you have HO ship to them directly? If so, is it a flat rate? (New at this)

Hi Julie,

Actually, that is a good question. I am new too, and hadn't thought of that!

So..... any suggestions anyone?

Typically, the organization does the distribution of the orders...This time though, I am the organization's contact person for fundraising. So, it just works out that the delivery person will be me and anyone else I recruit from the team moms.

:)

Looks good, Cyndi. Good luck :)

CyndiWilliams said:
Hi Julie,

Actually, that is a good question. I am new too, and hadn't thought of that!

So..... any suggestions anyone?

Typically, the organization does the distribution of the orders...This time though, I am the organization's contact person for fundraising. So, it just works out that the delivery person will be me and anyone else I recruit from the team moms.

:)

I would offer them the flat-rate shipping if they pick it up from a "pickup station" which you designate (like out on the field after practice one night). Otherwise, they will have to pay to have it shipped direct.

linojackie said:
I would offer them the flat-rate shipping if they pick it up from a "pickup station" which you designate (like out on the field after practice one night). Otherwise, they will have to pay to have it shipped direct.

Very good idea! I will add that to the OOF for the fundraiser.

Thank you ma'am!

1. What is the benefit of using a Pampered Chef fundraiser for our peewee football team?

By using Pampered Chef for your fundraiser, you are not only providing your team with delicious and high-quality products, but you are also supporting a company that is dedicated to giving back to the community. A portion of the sales from your fundraiser will go towards our Round-Up from the Heart® program, which supports organizations that focus on hunger relief, food education, and more.

2. How does the fundraiser work and what do we need to do?

The fundraiser is very simple. We will provide you with a flyer and an online link that you can share with your friends, family, and community. They can then purchase Pampered Chef products through the link, and a portion of the sales will go towards your team. All you need to do is spread the word and promote the fundraiser!

3. Can we customize the flyer to include our team's logo and information?

Yes, absolutely! Our team of graphic designers can work with you to create a custom flyer that includes your team's logo and any other information you would like to include. This will help make the fundraiser more personal and appealing to potential buyers.

4. How long does the fundraiser last and when will we receive our funds?

The fundraiser typically lasts for 2-3 weeks, but it can be extended if needed. Once the fundraiser has ended, it takes about 2 weeks for the orders to be processed and shipped. You will then receive a check for your team's portion of the sales within 1-2 weeks after the orders have been shipped.

5. What types of products are available for purchase through the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and more. We also have a variety of delicious food items, such as spices, sauces, and mixes. Your team can choose which products they would like to feature on the fundraiser flyer, or we can provide a variety of best-selling products for your customers to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • SusieChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • avelissar