• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser for Girl Going to Europe?

In summary, the conversation discusses a teen going on a trip to Europe and trying to raise funds. The Pampered Chef consultant suggests hosting a fundraiser and explains the rules and options for payments. It is also mentioned that a bank fund can be set up for additional contributions. The consultant offers to help with setting up a fundraising party for the teen's trip.
redsoxgirl
Morning everyone!

I had a question from a teen who is going on a prestigious trip to Europe. She is trying to raise some funds to help pay for it, but the checks are to b made out to her.

Is this something we can do as a fundraiser through PC? I can't recall the rules and honestly I'm too lazy to go look through the P&P right now.

Thanks!

Never mind. I found the answer :)

"The fundraiser check must be payable to an organization. Checks will not be issued to an individual."

That's what I thought it was, but I wanted to double check. I offered a cooking or catalog show with the host earned products going to a raffle.

Set up a fund at a bank - it's really simple to do. I did one for a friend who was going through cancer treatments. I just set up an account at the bank titled "Michelle's Fund" - and the check from PC was written to that fund. It was also a way for people to contribute more if they wished. If they bought $75 worth of product, but wanted to write the check for $100 - the money was all deposited into the "Michelle's Fund" account, and then, when I submitted the fundraiser, I transferred over the amount of the show into my PC account - which left the extra $$ in her account. Then, when I received the check from PC, it was also deposited, and I had one cashiers check made out to Michelle to close the account.

Wow - didn't realize we could do that! Thanks for the info...

Good morning!

Congratulations to the teen on her upcoming trip to Europe! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to inform you that we do have a fundraising program that could potentially help raise funds for her trip. Our program allows individuals or groups to host a Pampered Chef party and earn a percentage of the sales towards their cause. The checks can be made out to the individual, but we can also provide a link for online orders and payments. Please feel free to reach out to me for more information and I would be happy to assist in setting up a fundraising party for the teen's trip. Best of luck and have a great day!

Related to Fundraiser for Girl Going to Europe?

1. Can anyone participate in the fundraiser for the girl going to Europe?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser for the girl going to Europe! The more people who participate, the more successful the fundraiser will be.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by selling Pampered Chef products and earning a percentage of the sales towards the girl's trip to Europe. You can either host a party or share a link to the fundraiser with your friends and family.

3. What products are available for the fundraiser?

We have a variety of products available for the fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. You can browse our website or catalog to see all the options.

4. When will the fundraiser end?

The fundraiser will end on [date]. All orders must be placed before this date for the girl to receive the funds towards her trip to Europe.

5. How will the funds be used for the girl's trip to Europe?

The funds raised from the fundraiser will go towards the girl's travel expenses, such as airfare, accommodations, and activities. This will help make her dream of going to Europe a reality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Teresa LM