• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Bunco Night Party Game - Get Ready to Roll with 'Got It Love It

In summary, the conversation is about different games and activities that can be played at a Pampered Chef party. One person shares their idea of a game where they call out a product and the first person to find it gets a piece of candy. Others suggest variations of this game, such as using tickets instead of candy or having the host hand out the candy. Someone also mentions another game called Pampered Poker and shares a file they downloaded for it. There is also a discussion about using Hershey's kisses as the candy and the different flavors available. Overall, the conversation is focused on fun and interactive ways to engage guests at a Pampered Chef party.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I know that this game has been posted and I've hunted in the files but it's not coming up so I'm sure that I don't have the name quite right. I'm doing a Bunco Night Party tonight and all 14 are scheduled to be there... I'm bringing everything ready to pop in the oven, have made a sheet that lists every item I used and it's page number but I would love to play this game with them... if someone can post it or post the thread... I would be SO THANKFUL!

I do not know this one, but I have started playing a game where I call out a product (usually something I do not sale a lot of to point it out) and the first one to find it get a piece of candy. I do this for several products, you could go on and on. The person with the most candy at the end gets a biggr prize, like a holiday dish towel.

Okay, I know it's too late but...the way it works is that if you touch or talk about a product and a guest has it, they shout "got it" and if they tell you why they love it, you throw them a piece of candy. I have modified it to also include "want it, need it" for the newbies who have never been to a show.

It does get them talking about the products!

Do you throw the candy or enlist help?? I am worried it will slow down the flow if I keep stopping to throw. What candy do you buy?? Do you give a prize to the person that has the most, or is the candy the surprise?? My director keeps trying to talk me into doing this, but I am not sure about it...

I have the host throw the candy so I'm not interupting my demo 20 times and I always say I'm having her throw because her aim has GOT to be better than mine :) At the end the one with the most candies get a prize (door prize) and then I do a second smaller one as a consulation prize with the DPDS.

P.S. I throw Hershey's kisses....I buy in bulk and alot of times the ladies throw them back in the bowl after the show.

Thanks for the info Jodi- looks like I need to hit the store!

Thanks! I will try this very soon... after I hit the store as well.

Ditto Gill, I usually make the host in charge of it. I'm currently playing Pampered Poker and I make the host the "chip diva" as well. In either case, it's fun to see the guests keep on the host!

I do the "Have it! Love it!" I toss the candy to them while they're talking. It doesn't slow things down at all. I use Hershey kisses. Usually I use dark chocolate (no guilt because they're high in anti-oxidents). Right now I'm using the new Candy Cane Kisses. They're fabulous!

pampered pokerWhat is that???

How do you play??

Thanks
Anne

I used to throw candy, but now I give out tickets. I also give out ticket to the one who finds what page the item is on, and for lots of other reasons. They love it!!!!

There is a thread on here about Pampered Poker....let me see if I can attach the file I dowloaded.

Attachments

• PC Poker.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 328
lisacb77 said:
There is a thread on here about Pampered Poker....let me see if I can attach the file I dowloaded.
Very cute idea..I may use this!!

I let the host hand out the candy as well. It doesn't interrupt what I'm doing and things go smoother. I don't have to stop and remember where I was in my demo. I am going to try the poker thing.... thanks Lisa!

I revise mine a little too, I play "Got it, Love it" or "Love it, gotta have it" And then the people give a reason they're thinking of why they gotta have it!

You're welcome Erica! It took me about 3 shows before it clicked but it's working pretty well I think!

Related to Fun Bunco Night Party Game - Get Ready to Roll with 'Got It Love It

1. What is the "Got It Love It Game"?

The "Got It Love It Game" is a fun and interactive cooking game designed to help you learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It is a part of Pampered Chef's mission to bring people together in the kitchen and make cooking enjoyable for everyone.

2. How do I play the "Got It Love It Game"?

To play the "Got It Love It Game", simply choose a recipe from the game board and gather the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools. Then, follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the game to create a delicious dish. You can also compete against others to see who can complete the recipe the fastest!

3. Is the "Got It Love It Game" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Got It Love It Game" is suitable for all ages. It is a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them valuable cooking skills. It is also a fun activity for adults to do with friends and family.

4. Can I customize the recipes in the "Got It Love It Game"?

Unfortunately, the recipes in the "Got It Love It Game" cannot be customized. However, you can always add your own personal touches and modifications to the recipes as you play.

5. Where can I purchase the "Got It Love It Game"?

The "Got It Love It Game" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking party and earn the game as a host reward. Contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows