• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Booking Story: Unexpected Pampered Chef Party at an At Home America Event

No I haven't but my last party everyone was so drunk that they were litterly falling over they couldnt' walk straight. :eek:
Brandie
Maybe not really funny, but interesting.

I went to an At Home America party last night. It was cute, and I ordered a couple of small things (I'm not a huge fan of parties where they can't demonstrate anything), and then I was talking to some people before I got ready to leave. There were a lot of friends there I hadn't seen in ages, so I wanted to at least say, "hi," to everyone.

I'm talking to the last gal before I'm out the door, and she asks, "Are you still doing Pampered Chef?" Of course. Then she proceeds to tell me that another gal at the show wants to book a PC show, and she drags me across the room at break-neck speed to aother friend I haven't seen in a while, says, "Brandie still does Pampered Chef," and my other friend (who hadn't brought it up all night), literally screams, "OMG I HAVE TO HAVE A PARTY!"

I felt a little uncomfortable booking a show at someone else's somthing else show, but hey--it's awesome all the same. Plus, she wants to do it right away, so she scheduled for the first week of April! Cha-ching!

Hey, it's not like you stood up in the middle of the show and did a bookings commercial. Good for you! We'll celebrate at the next cluster meeting with a happy dance.

Congrats! I think it was fine since it was at the end of the show even if you had brought it up...

Yea for you!!!! You have to use all your resources and if the friend came up to you... then you should not feel guilty for booking then****** YEA again

Nothing for you to be uncomfortable about. You didn't ask for the booking and from what I read didn't promote your business. The show was over and you got asked if you were still selling PC. I think it is great you got an unexpected booking and with an old friend too. This could open doors for you with some of your old friends too! A nice way to end an evening!

Good for You!!!dont feel bad, she asked you answered, not your fault it worked out in your favor :rolleyes:

Dont' feel bad stranger things have happend at parties...

Awesome!

I booked a PC show while a guest at Stampin' Up once.

I think its different when they approach you. I attended a candle party and the host said "After this month, I want to do a PC show with you" LOL I said, "Well... ok... if you insist."

Yeah, I would not feel guilty if someone asked me about PC while at another show especially after the show was over.

Thanks for the support! I'm not feeling very guilty, but I hope the consultant that night got a booking or two also!

What is an unexpected Pampered Chef party at an At Home America event?

An unexpected Pampered Chef party at an At Home America event is when a consultant for At Home America invites a Pampered Chef consultant to showcase their products at their event. It is a fun and unique way for hosts and guests to experience and learn about both companies.

How does an unexpected Pampered Chef party at an At Home America event work?

The At Home America consultant will typically reach out to the Pampered Chef consultant beforehand to schedule a time for them to set up their display and products at the event. The Pampered Chef consultant will then showcase their products and offer guests the opportunity to make purchases or book their own parties.

What are the benefits of having an unexpected Pampered Chef party at an At Home America event?

There are many benefits to having an unexpected Pampered Chef party at an At Home America event. It allows for both companies to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers. It also provides a fun and unique experience for the guests, as they get to learn about and shop from two different companies in one event.

Do guests have to make purchases at the unexpected Pampered Chef party at an At Home America event?

No, guests are not required to make purchases at the event. However, they may choose to do so if they are interested in any of the products being showcased.

Can guests book their own Pampered Chef parties at the unexpected Pampered Chef party at an At Home America event?

Yes, guests are welcome to book their own Pampered Chef parties at the event. The Pampered Chef consultant will be available to answer any questions and help guests schedule their own parties if they are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • kdangel518