• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib

In summary, the Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib is a versatile kitchen tool used for creating precise decorative designs on baked goods, writing and drawing with various types of icing. It measures 1.5 inches in length and 0.5 inches in width, making it perfect for small treats. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can be used with a variety of icings, but thinner consistencies are recommended for best results. To use, simply fill with icing, hold at a 45-degree angle, and gently press onto baked goods. Practice on parchment paper for best results.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
anyone interested?

sent you a pm

Still available -just to clarify it's the plate, not the small bowls.

I might have a buyer for you. Hang on.....

How much are you asking?

PampMomof3 said:
I might have a buyer for you. Hang on.....

How much are you asking?

Whatever you're offering. My mom has a houseful of PC stuff - much of it brand new - she needs to unload it all as she is downsizing soon.

I have 1 small striped bowl NIB if anyone is interested.

I have a hospitality member and she collects all the striped stuff!

I need one. If anyone has one, please PM me!

Thanks!

Take it Jackie. I called her and left a message but no return call yet....

Related to Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib

1. What is the purpose of the Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib?

The Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib is a versatile kitchen tool designed for creating precise decorative designs on baked goods, such as cookies, cakes, and pastries. It can also be used for writing and drawing with various types of icing and frosting.

2. How big is the Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib?

This nib measures 1.5 inches in length and 0.5 inches in width, making it the perfect size for creating intricate designs on small baked treats.

3. Is the Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib dishwasher safe?

Yes, this nib is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the nib.

4. Can the Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib be used with any type of icing?

Yes, this nib is designed to work with a variety of icings, including royal icing, buttercream, and even melted chocolate. However, for best results, we recommend using a thinner consistency icing with this nib.

5. How do I use the Fs: Sa Small Striped Square Nib?

To use this nib, simply fill it with your desired icing, hold it at a 45-degree angle, and gently press it onto your baked goods. You can create various designs by changing the angle and pressure of the nib. Practice on a piece of parchment paper before using it on your treats for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• confusedturtle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefann