• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Striped SA Pieces: Platter, Bowls, Square - $60 + Shipping

In summary, the Striped SA Pieces are made of stoneware, come in a set of four pieces in a blue and white striped pattern, can be used for both hot and cold food, and are a great value for their high-quality and durability.
chefann
Gold Member
I have several striped SA pieces that are available to anyone who wants to give them a good home. I'd prefer to keep them together as a set (because it's easier to ship one box than several).

The set includes:
1 Striped Rectangular Platter
3 Small Striped Bowls
1 Small Striped Square
1 Medium Striped Bowl

Total retail on these pieces was $88. You can have them for $60 plus shipping. I do not have the boxes, but I will wrap them well in paper and bubble wrap.

I accept PayPal (to [email protected]), checks or money orders. Any payment must clear before I ship. If you are interested, please reply with your zip code so I can calculate shipping for you.

No takers?OK- How about $50 plus shipping? That's about 40% off retail.

Related to Striped SA Pieces: Platter, Bowls, Square - $60 + Shipping

1. What is the material of the Striped SA Pieces?

The Striped SA Pieces are made of stoneware, which is a durable and versatile ceramic material that is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

2. How many pieces are included in the set?

The set includes a platter, two bowls, and a square dish, so there are four pieces in total.

3. What colors are available for the Striped SA Pieces?

The Striped SA Pieces come in a beautiful blue and white striped pattern, giving them a classic and timeless look.

4. Can the Striped SA Pieces be used for both hot and cold food?

Yes, the stoneware material of the Striped SA Pieces allows them to be used for both hot and cold food. They are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used for serving chilled dishes.

5. Is the Striped SA Pieces set a good value for the price?

Absolutely! The set includes four high-quality stoneware pieces that are perfect for entertaining or everyday use. Plus, with proper care, they will last for years to come, making them a great investment for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • redsoxgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Crys Hall
  • trps