• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: 2 Packs Fall Mini-Cats Shipping Only

In summary, the "Fs: 2 Packs Fall Mini-Cats" measure approximately 3 inches in height and 2.5 inches in width. They are food-safe and can be used for small snacks or as decoration. However, they are not safe for use in the oven or microwave. Each pack contains 2 mini-cats, and the shipping cost is determined by location and shipping method. An estimated shipping cost can be viewed at checkout before purchase.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I am a total loser when it comes to distributing my fall mini-cats so I'd like to find them a home where they will be put to work instead of just gathering dust. All you need to pay is shipping from 60107.

Let me know....

I would love to purchase them Susan

Tara PM me address. I will quote shipping and give you my Paypal.

Related to Fs: 2 Packs Fall Mini-Cats Shipping Only

1. What are the dimensions of the "Fs: 2 Packs Fall Mini-Cats"?

The "Fs: 2 Packs Fall Mini-Cats" measures approximately 3 inches in height and 2.5 inches in width.

2. Are these "Fs: 2 Packs Fall Mini-Cats" food safe?

Yes, these mini-cats are made of food-safe materials and can be used to hold small snacks or as decoration for your fall-themed table setting.

3. Can I use these mini-cats in the oven or microwave?

No, these mini-cats are not oven or microwave safe. They are intended for decorative purposes or holding dry snacks only.

4. How many mini-cats come in each pack?

There are 2 mini-cats included in each pack, perfect for using as a pair or giving one as a gift.

5. What is the shipping cost for these "Fs: 2 Packs Fall Mini-Cats"?

The shipping cost for these mini-cats is determined by your location and selected shipping method. You can view the estimated shipping cost at checkout before completing your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chefamanda