• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated and Exhausted: Help Needed with Pampered Chef Orders

In summary, to place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant or place an online order through their website. The delivery time for orders is typically 5-7 business days and you can track your order status on their website. If changes need to be made to your order, you should contact customer service as soon as possible. Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and you can track your order through their website or by contacting customer service.
lizcooks4u
:eek:

I've put my PC aside, but now have a few orders to enter. I've even replayed the P3 video's but of course not answering my ?'s and my reg job is taking up much of my time//nearly exhausted and not getting anywhere :( I was suppose to work 8 hrs today and long story short only made it for 4 hrs.

I thought I was clicking something wrong by accident, but I have a new show to put in and P3 didn't ask how I wanted shipped, hostess shipping is not an option :( It's selecting Direct shipping to host and it doesn't allow me to change it. It lets me highlight the ship but nothing else will allow me to change, I can't even delete host info or show??? I'm becoming quite frustrated, and usually handle new programs fine :(

Thanks in advance;

Elizabeth

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

THANKS;

LIZ

Last edited:
have you entered the hosts address on the info screen? If you don't have the hosts address entered it won't calculate the tax or shipping on the orders either. You know, if you haven't send anything with P3 yet you can still use PP.

Hi Liz, I understand your frustration. It sounds like you may have encountered a bug or glitch in the program. The best thing to do in this situation is to reach out to the customer support team for P3 and explain the issue you are having. They may be able to walk you through a solution or provide a fix for the bug. In the meantime, you can also try restarting your computer or clearing your browser's cache to see if that helps. Hang in there, I'm sure you'll figure it out soon!

1. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef?

To place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to place an online order. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and have your consultant assist you with placing an order.

2. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef order?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef orders can vary depending on the shipping method chosen and your location. Generally, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track your order status on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your Pampered Chef order, you should contact your consultant or the customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you with any changes or cancellations that can be made.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The product must be in its original packaging and in unused condition.

5. How can I track my Pampered Chef order?

You can track your Pampered Chef order by logging into your account on their website. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. If you have any difficulties tracking your order, you can contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kristianne