• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza Recipe Needed

In summary, the recipe for Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza can be found in the All The Best cookbook. It involves using refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough to make a 12-inch circle, which is then topped with a mixture of melted white chocolate, cream cheese, and whipped topping. The pizza is then decorated with strawberries, mandarin oranges, and melted semi-sweet chocolate. The final product can be refrigerated for 30 minutes before serving, but it can also be enjoyed immediately. Variations can be made with different fruits as desired."
JenAZ
Anyone have the recipe for Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza? Would like to make it for an extra at a show and can't find it. Thanks!

Here it is. It is in our cookbook called All The Best.

Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza

1 package (18 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
12-16 strawberries, cut in half
1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, well-drained
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of Large Round Stone. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are set. (Cookie will be soft. Do not overbake.) Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Serted Bread Knife; cool completely on baking stone.

Place white chocolate and milk in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Microwave an additional 10-20 seconds if necessary. Cool slightly. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture; mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.

Arrange strawberries and mandarin oranges over cream cheese mixture. Place chocolate morsels and vegetable oil in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Cut into wedges.

I hope you enjoy this. I made it for a show and it was delicious. I did not refgrigerate it. We just went ahead and cut and ate it after I was done with my presentation. Also, I didn't use the oranges (I don't like them). I used strawberries and blueberries. I pretty much left it up to the host as to what she wanted on top of the cookie. It was very tasty.

Ingredients:- 1 pre-made pizza crust- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips- 1 cup white chocolate chips- 1 cup milk chocolate chips- 1 cup assorted fresh fruits (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, etc.)- 1/4 cup honey- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.2. Place the pre-made pizza crust on a baking sheet.3. Sprinkle the semi-sweet, white, and milk chocolate chips evenly over the crust.4. Bake the pizza crust in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the chocolate is melted and the crust is lightly golden.5. While the pizza crust is baking, wash and slice the fresh fruits.6. Once the crust is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.7. Drizzle the honey over the melted chocolate.8. Arrange the fresh fruits on top of the pizza, covering the entire surface.9. Sprinkle chopped nuts, if using, over the fruit.10. Place the pizza back in the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the fruits are slightly softened.11. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy your delicious Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?

To make a Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza, you will need:

• 1 pre-made pizza dough (or make your own from scratch)
  • 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
  • 1 cup of white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
  • 1 cup of assorted fresh fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1/4 cup of water
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon of corn syrup

2. Can I use a different type of crust for this pizza?

Yes, you can use a pre-made cookie crust or even a graham cracker crust for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. How do I make the chocolate sauce for the pizza?

To make the chocolate sauce, combine the dark chocolate chips, sugar, water, vanilla extract, and corn syrup in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate chips are fully melted and the sauce is smooth. Let it cool before using it on the pizza.

4. Can I use frozen fruit instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw the fruit before using it on the pizza and pat it dry with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.

5. What is the best way to serve this pizza?

The best way to serve this pizza is to cut it into slices and serve it warm. You can also add a scoop of ice cream on top for an extra decadent dessert. Enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SummerG
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef