• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From a Frightening Begining to a Happy Ending

In summary, "From a Frightening Beginning to a Happy Ending" is a cookbook that promotes healthy eating using Pampered Chef products. The recipes are easy to make and cater to various dietary restrictions. While Pampered Chef products can enhance the cooking experience, they are not necessary to make the recipes. The cookbook can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or consultants, as well as select retail stores. Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party also allows for the opportunity to earn the cookbook for free as a host reward.
cher88bear
Well I did my first show last Tuesday. The show was suppose to begin at 6:00 pm at 6:20 the only people who were there were my mom, my aunt, my grandmother, and the host (my cousin ) Well at 6:30 4 more peole showed I had $350 in sales and 4 bookings. I was really starting to think I'd have to do a show for 3 people. :eek: But all turned out well. This lady asked me how I liked the mix-n-scrape and I handed her the bowl and said see for yourself. She bought several. Well just thought I'd share.

Congratulations!! That is a great show especially to get 4 bookings. Did you give your other guests achance to use the tools during your demo? I am thinking of doing that during my demo at a show next week.

Tracy

Congratulations on your show!! Gotta love it when things turn out in a positive way!

I always ask for volunteers to come up and try my tools. Especially the US&G, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Deluxe Cheese Grater.

I actually do hands-on shows sometimes, where the guests make the entire recipe using my tools! It's a lot of fun, and people love getting their hands on our products!

People want to use/touch things before they buy them. It lets them know that everyone can do it, and they aren't a stranger to the item if they decide to buy it! I figure, the more products I can get into their hands, the better--and the better per order average as well!!!

1. What is "From a Frightening Beginning to a Happy Ending" all about?

"From a Frightening Beginning to a Happy Ending" is a cookbook that focuses on creating delicious and nutritious meals using Pampered Chef products. The recipes are designed to help families transition from unhealthy eating habits to a more balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.

2. Are the recipes in "From a Frightening Beginning to a Happy Ending" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and uses simple ingredients to create delicious meals.

3. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in this cookbook?

While using Pampered Chef products can enhance the cooking experience, they are not necessary to make the recipes in this cookbook. Many of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment.

4. Are there any specific dietary restrictions or preferences catered to in "From a Frightening Beginning to a Happy Ending"?

Yes, this cookbook includes recipes for various dietary restrictions and preferences such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information to help you make informed decisions about your meals.

5. Can I purchase "From a Frightening Beginning to a Happy Ending" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase this cookbook through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores. Additionally, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking party and earn the cookbook for free as a host reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies