1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching From a Frightening Begining to a Happy Ending

1. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

Well I did my first show last Tuesday. The show was suppose to begin at 6:00 pm at 6:20 the only people who were there were my mom, my aunt, my grandmother, and the host (my cousin ) Well at 6:30 4 more peole showed I had $350 in sales and 4 bookings. I was really starting to think I'd have to do a show for 3 people. :eek: But all turned out well. This lady asked me how I liked the mix-n-scrape and I handed her the bowl and said see for yourself. She bought several. Well just thought I'd share.

Sep 3, 2005
  2. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Congratulations!! That is a great show especially to get 4 bookings. Did you give your other guests achance to use the tools during your demo? I am thinking of doing that during my demo at a show next week.

Tracy

Sep 3, 2005
  3. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Congratulations on your show!! Gotta love it when things turn out in a positive way!

I always ask for volunteers to come up and try my tools. Especially the US&G, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, and Deluxe Cheese Grater.

I actually do hands-on shows sometimes, where the guests make the entire recipe using my tools! It's a lot of fun, and people love getting their hands on our products!

People want to use/touch things before they buy them. It lets them know that everyone can do it, and they aren't a stranger to the item if they decide to buy it! I figure, the more products I can get into their hands, the better--and the better per order average as well!!!

Sep 3, 2005
Have something to add?