• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Get to Change My Highest Show!!!

In summary, Donna had a great Spring and early Summer, but right after getting home from conference she was supposed to move due to a transfer for her DH's job, which fell through. All her end of August shows cancelled and as of Friday the September 29th she hadn't had a show since July 14th. When she left her show on Friday, sales were at $462. Good, but not great. However, her host Kelly called today and started giving her outside orders. Right now, her show is at $1047.90 and she still has more orders to give her later today. This has given Donna hope and she is giddy. Things are looking up.
DZmom
I had a great Spring & early Summer, but right after getting home from conference I was supposed to move due to a transfer for my DH's job, which fell through. I hadn't booked anything for the end of July and beginning of Aug. ALL my end of August shows cancelled as well as ALL but 1 of my September shows. As of Friday the Sept 29th, I hadn't had a show since July 14th!:eek: When I left my show on Friday, sales were at $462. Good, but not great. Well, my host Kelly called today and started giving me her outside orders. Right now, her show is at $1047.90!:D AND she still has MORE orders to give me later today. I'M SO EXCITED THAT I'M GIDDY!

Yay you! Things are looking up! :)

WAY TO GO, Donna! I changed my high show last week...I had an amazing HOST, too!:D

Thats great donna. May it be the start to a great fall for you.

Wow, Donna! Have you talked to the host about becoming a consultant? If she was able to get $600 in outside orders, then she should consider it!

Congratulations! Can she give classes to some of my hostesses :)?

Awesome for you! Things are looking up:) Did you get any bookings?

Well, I closed her show completely out now. Commissionable sales are $1090.70 and I got 3 bookings and a recruit out of it. By the end of the month, I should be a Future Director!! YEAH!!!

I'm so excited! What an awesome way to make a come back!

I've tried to recruit the host and I believe in the future she will definitely go for it, but she's a social worker for at risk families and has a PSYCHO schedule with doing home visits and stuff! I truly believe that she'll sign it the future!

That's awesome!! Congratulations and keep up the hard work...clearly it is paying off!!

That is fantastic. You must be walking on air.

Congrats Donna! Glad this host got you going again! Keep it up and you will never be able to tell that you had a "slump"!

Snaps for Donna!! Keep up the good job and the positive attitude.

1. How can I change my highest show?

To change your highest show, you can either contact your consultant or log into your online account and select the "Change Highest Show" option. From there, you can choose a new show date and time that works best for you.

2. Is there a fee for changing my highest show?

No, there is no fee for changing your highest show. However, please keep in mind that there may be a fee for cancelling your original show if it is within 48 hours of the event.

3. Can I change my highest show more than once?

Yes, you can change your highest show as many times as needed. However, we recommend only changing it if it is absolutely necessary, as it may cause confusion for your guests.

4. Will my consultant still receive credit for my highest show if I change it?

Yes, your consultant will still receive credit for your highest show even if you change the date or time. The credit is tied to the original show event, not the specific date or time.

5. How far in advance can I change my highest show?

You can change your highest show as far in advance as you'd like. We recommend giving your consultant at least 48 hours notice to ensure they are able to make any necessary preparations for the new date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • D_Patel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3
Replies
Views
Chef susan
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows