• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Summer Shopping & Tasting Event: Explore New Recipes & Retiring Items!

In summary, an expert summarizer has been invited to be a part of a "End of Summer Shopping Event". The event is a multiple vendor show at a Cookie Lee reps apartment clubhouse. The event is being used as the "Tasting Event" and the expert's goal is to give more people the last minute opportunity to order items being retired. The recipes that will be offered are Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Taffy Apple Tartlets, Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have been invited to be a part of a "End of Summer Shopping Event". Pretty much its a multiple vendor show at a Cookie Lee reps apartment clubhouse. I am using it as my "Tasting Event" and titling invites that way. I think more people will be intrigued to come - see items being retired, check out the new catty, taste new recipes!

Well, its about 40 min away from my house so I wanted to have another event so more people have a chance to come, in case thats too far for them. The problem is that the ONLY time and date avail is the morning before the Shopping Event! The shopping event is the 30th 3-5 pm.

I was thinking about doing my other event at my house 10-1. Am I being overly ambitious??? What do you think the turnout would be if I made it 9-12? I have to take into account that I would have to make 2 sets of the recipes (was going to do 4); have my setup broken down and in my car at 1 or 1:30 ready to go to the next place. Plus I would have my 2 kids at home in the am (3 and 1 yr).

I REALLY want to do 2 shows - I have lots of customers spread all throughout the metroplex and wanted to give several options for them to come.

Maybe I should do two recipes in the am (brunch type stuff) and two in the pm (appetizer type).

Hmmmm........ decisions, decisions.......

Is there any way you could do two different displays so that you can just leave the one at your house and have the other one packed and in the car already? That would cause much less stress.

Recipes: four is a lot but if you're calling it a tasting... You could do the same recipes for both events and that would probably save you some time.

I have done two events in one day but I can tell you that you need to be very organized and on top of things that day. Make the next day a rest day too! Good luck.

drink some red bull and go for it!

:balloon:

I think it is a bit ambitious, but you know yourself. Do you have to do yours in August? Can you do it in September? Maybe the 7th?

I really want to give people the last minute opportunity to order items being retired. I'm getting a lot of orders for Chillzanne and knives in cases products.

I think that what Beth said is a great idea. If you can limit the amount of products that you would have to pack up to take with you that would be a major help. You could also see about borrowing some products from another consultant or your friends or family just to help limit the chaos.

The different recipes for the morning vs the afternoon sounds good. But then again, doing the same recipes may cost less.

Yeah I think I'm going to do the same recipes. It'll be easier to buy bulk ingredients to make it all. Plus I think I can premake almost everything and just throw it together and put it in the oven to finish it off, melt cheese, heat up, etc.

I'll be cooking and prepping like crazy Thursday and Friday. Darn I just remembered I have a housewarming party Friday night. Ugh!! My head hurts now.

I think you can do it, too, but follow Beth's advice. Do the same recipes to save time and money. What are you now thinking for food (esp. since Friday night is out)? Anything you can make ahead of time and put in the freezer? (I loved the profiterole puffs for that reason...)

I am doing Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Taffy Apple Tartlets, Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches.

I'm worried now though about the Tartlets because of some bad reviews and worries about them getting hard.

They all sound good! I agree w/ the tartlets with the caramels. I personally would leave the caramels out (I made them and added the Korintje cinnamon to give them more flavor). I haven't made the pizza or cookie sandwiches so I can't offer any suggestions, but the artichoke dip is a fast/easy recipe.

1. What is the End of Summer Shopping & Tasting Event?

The End of Summer Shopping & Tasting Event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the end of summer and showcase new recipes as well as retiring items.

2. When and where is the End of Summer Shopping & Tasting Event?

The event will take place on August 31st at various locations throughout the country. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

3. Can I attend the event if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the event is open to everyone! You do not have to be a consultant to attend and enjoy the tasty treats and new recipes.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions on retiring items as well as a chance to purchase new products before they are released to the public.

5. Do I need to RSVP for the End of Summer Shopping & Tasting Event?

It is recommended to RSVP to your local consultant to ensure they have enough food and supplies for all attendees. However, walk-ins are also welcome!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LoriLions
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LoriLions
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies