• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Lyn Conway's CDs Worth the Investment?

In summary, Lyn Conway's CD sets, especially the "Booking Basics & Beyond" and "Ring up Rewards," are worth the money and provide in-depth information and useful worksheets to aid in your understanding. While some information may overlap with PC training, the CDs offer additional resources and Lyn's excellent customer service. It ultimately depends on your learning style and personal preference, but the February special is a great deal and the CDs can be used alongside PC training.
esavvymom
Staff member
Are the CD's on Lyn Conway's site worth the money? She has a February special right now (that I got through my daily email that I get from her) for $10 off some of her CD sets. So it would be $48. I've seen some really good info on the free downloads and such, but just enough info is left out of the workbooks, I'm wondering if I just shouldn't get the set. Specifically, I'm looking at the "Booking Basics & Beyond" and "Ring up Rewards" to get me started.I was just wondering- since many people on here have mentioned her stuff in a positive way, did you listen to these CDs and are they worth it? Or did you hear the same things on the PC training. I know i have great stuff on PC to pull from too.

Yes, Lyn Conway's CD sets are worth the money. The information they contain is in-depth and covers a wide range of topics related to booking and rewards. The books that accompany the CDs provide additional content, as well as worksheets to help you better understand the material. Her customer service is also great, and she's very quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have. I've been using her products for a few years now and have always been pleased with them.

As a fellow forum user, I can only speak from my personal experience. I have purchased Lyn Conway's CDs and found them to be very helpful and informative. The "Booking Basics & Beyond" and "Ring up Rewards" sets were especially helpful for me in getting started with my business. However, I also found that some of the information was similar to what I learned through PC training. In my opinion, it ultimately depends on your individual learning style and what you feel would benefit you the most. If you feel like you need more comprehensive and hands-on training, then the PC training may be enough for you. But if you prefer to have additional resources and guidance, then the CDs could be a valuable investment. Also, keep in mind that the February special is a great deal and you can always use the information from the CDs to supplement your PC training. Ultimately, it's up to you to weigh the cost and decide if it's worth it for your business. I hope this helps! Good luck with your decision.

1. What is the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs?

The "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs are a collection of digital resources created by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow and improve their businesses. These resources include interactive training modules, marketing materials, and business management tools.

2. How do I access the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Fresh Perspective" tab to access all the resources.

3. Are the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs available in multiple languages?

Yes, the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs are available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German. You can select your preferred language when accessing the resources through your consultant account.

4. Can I download the resources from the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs?

Yes, you can download the resources from the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs to your computer for offline access. Simply click on the download button next to the resource you want to save.

5. Is there a cost to access the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs?

No, there is no additional cost to access the "Fresh Perspective" Site-CDs. They are included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account and are available for you to use at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • carrdinal
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies