• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth CDs: Reviews and Recommendations

In summary, the conversation discusses purchasing CDs from a motivational speaker, specifically "Building a Million Dollar Organization," "The Power Hour," and "Step Into Success" series. The participants highly recommend the speaker and her CDs, emphasizing the motivation and inspiration she provides. It is noted that the "Power Hour" is mentioned in the "Step Into Success" CDs, but the "Power Hour" pack goes into more detail. Some have already purchased and listened to the CDs, while others are planning to do so. It is also mentioned that the speaker's ideas are only effective if put into action.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Anyone have her CDs? I have heard some of the "Building a Million Dollar Organization" series, but was thinking of getting the ones on "The Power Hour" and "Step Into Success" series. Just wondering if it would be worth my money.

Any thoughts?

She's worth every penny!

Worth every penny & then some...I cannot say enough good about how she motivates people! You will not be sorry.

Yes, she is awesome! I have the step into success cd's....I need to listen to them again!

Thank you ladies...now, do I order both Step Into Success and The Power Hour?? :confused: ....decisions, decisions!! :rolleyes: I do believe the Power Hour is mentioned in the Step Into Success CDs, am I right?

I have all 3 - Million Dollar Org, Step into Success and the Power Hour Pack... I have to admit I have not listened to any of these all the way though - I think I know now what my commute listening will be for the next few weeks!

and she does mention the power hour a bit on step into success, but the CD/kit is completely about it with many more details than on step into success - hth!

Love her!!! Saw her at NC a year or two ago and she was so inspiring. I let new consultants listen to my set all the time. Well worth the $$

Just a side note...it is only worth it if you put the effort into your business. I saw her at conference one year. I thought she was great. I ordered her CDs & implemented some of her ideas. I think I need to go listen again & change some things up.

Update - I have ordered the "Step Into Success" and "The Power Hour" CDs. I can't wait to get them!! :D

And, yes, you are right Stacy, the effort needs to be put into it. I'm usually pretty good at that. I find that it is great motivation for me to listen to my CDs, so I know I will use and implement some of her ideas.

Related to Belinda Ellsworth CDs: Reviews and Recommendations

1. Who is Belinda Ellsworth?

Belinda Ellsworth is the founder and CEO of Step Into Success, a training and consulting company that specializes in direct sales and network marketing. She is also a highly sought-after speaker and author in the industry.

2. What is Belinda Ellsworth's background in direct sales?

Belinda has over 25 years of experience in the direct sales and network marketing industry. She started as a consultant for a direct sales company and quickly became a top performer, earning numerous awards and recognition. She then went on to build her own successful direct sales business before transitioning into training and consulting.

3. How does Belinda Ellsworth help direct sales consultants?

Belinda offers a variety of training programs and resources designed to help direct sales consultants improve their skills, grow their businesses, and achieve success. She also provides one-on-one coaching and consulting services for those looking for more personalized support.

4. Is Belinda Ellsworth affiliated with Pampered Chef?

No, Belinda Ellsworth is not affiliated with Pampered Chef. However, she has worked with many consultants from Pampered Chef and other direct sales companies to help them achieve success in their businesses.

5. How can I learn more about Belinda Ellsworth and her services?

You can visit Belinda's website, StepIntoSuccess.com, to learn more about her and her services. You can also find her on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, where she shares valuable tips and insights for direct sales professionals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove