• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Motivation and Training Resources Outside Pampered Chef??

In summary, the authors and speakers that Karen Phelps, Lacy, and Rae mention as being helpful in time management are Zig Ziglar, Norman Vincent Peale, and Belinda Ellsworth. Success Factory, Outward Imaging, and the Lemonade Lady are also mentioned as resources.
Kathytnt
I am curious what books or training materials/websites do you seek out besides PC for time management, motivational tips etc.

My Director and her upline really like a book called Eat That Frog (about procrastination)

I have seen resources and websites like Success Factory and Belinda Ellsworth mentioned.

When I was in Amway, many moons ago, there were many books from Zig Ziglar, Norman Vincent Peale etc that were discussed (Think and Grow Rich, The Power of Positive Thinking)

Where resources do you use?

Kathytnt said:
When I was in Amway, many moons ago, there were many books from Zig Ziglar, Norman Vincent Peale etc that were discussed (Think and Grow Rich, The Power of Positive Thinking)
Me, too! I have a whole box of those books in the basement.

I should probably pull them out. :rolleyes:

I just read a book called "Go for No" by Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz.
It's kinda helped me with my customer care calls. An Arbonne rep actually recommended it to me.

Kathy
Anything by Belinda
I love the books by (sorry can't remember his first name) "Something" Maxwell
The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield

The Steven Covey books

& anything by the pastor (again sorry can't remember his name but one of his books and series is called ) How to get your kids to mind, without losing yours!! He is very inspirational and hilarious!! We have actually used his video series twice in our Sunday School class because he is so entertaining.

I get emails from Belinda, Success Factory, Outward Imaging, and the Lemonade Lady. (I should be motivated right?!)
I've got 3 books I'm going to start reading this week: "The Magic of Thinking Big", "Success With People", and "Your Best Life Now".

Teresa Lynn said:
Kathy
Anything by Belinda
I love the books by (sorry can't remember his first name) "Something" Maxwell
The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield

The Steven Covey books

& anything by the pastor (again sorry can't remember his name but one of his books and series is called ) How to get your kids to mind, without losing yours!! He is very inspirational and hilarious!! We have actually used his video series twice in our Sunday School class because he is so entertaining.

His name is John C Maxwell. His stuff is great. (On a completely unrelated note, I used to work for his dad, Melvin. Melvin is a wonderful man, so I know where John got a lot of his training.)

I'm partial to Zig Ziglar work, I also get the enewletters Lacy mentioned. If you're getting Belinda's stuff, she recommends books all the time.

Too funny Rae!!
I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered it was John. the other author is Dr. Kevin Leman

Karen Phelps is a good one too!

You know what is really sad... I need something to get me motivated to actually read the motivational books... plus something to help me organize my schedule so I can read about time management...
Catch-22!

katie0128 said:
You know what is really sad... I need something to get me motivated to actually read the motivational books... plus something to help me organize my schedule so I can read about time management...
Catch-22!

Can we give you a virtual kick in the bum? LOL!!! Just kidding!! I am a big fan of listening to audio while I am driving. For this, the most motivating is Belinda Ellsworth. She gets on a roll and does keep one's attention. Think of why you started PC and try to become excited about your business again. I see you are in Wave 1 of conference...you will get the motivation right there!!
Time management is a continuous battle with just about everyone I know. There is much information about time management with most of the speakers mentioned in this thread. Or you can do a search on this topic on cheff success too! Good luck and have a wonderful conference!

1. How can I find motivation and training resources outside of Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to find motivation and training resources outside of Pampered Chef. You can start by researching online for blogs, videos, and articles related to your field. You can also attend workshops, conferences, and networking events to learn from experts and connect with other professionals. Additionally, you can join industry-related social media groups and forums to share knowledge and resources with others.

2. Are there any specific training programs or courses recommended by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not endorse any specific training programs or courses outside of the company. However, there are several resources and tools available on the Pampered Chef Consultant website that can help you develop your skills and stay motivated, such as training videos, webinars, and recommended reading materials.

3. How can I incorporate external training into my Pampered Chef business?

You can incorporate external training into your Pampered Chef business by setting aside dedicated time for learning and development. Make a schedule and commit to attending workshops or watching training videos on a regular basis. You can also share what you have learned with your team or incorporate new techniques into your demonstrations or presentations.

4. Is there a budget for external training provided by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not have a specific budget for external training. However, you can use your business expenses budget to invest in training programs or courses that will benefit your business. Make sure to keep track of your expenses and consult with your upline if you have any questions about budgeting for external training.

5. Can I use external training to earn points towards the Pampered Chef incentive trip?

No, external training cannot be used to earn points towards the Pampered Chef incentive trip. However, attending Pampered Chef training events and completing training modules on the Consultant website can help you earn points towards the incentive trip. Make sure to check the specific requirements for each incentive trip to see how you can earn points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • DebbieJ