• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Free Supply with My S/S Order?

I am wondering. I am still within my sixty days, and I can get a supply order for 36.00. Is that for the spring/summer stuff or can i make it anything I want??You can make it anything you want as long as it is within the 36-item limit.
jrstephens
Do we get one for free on our supply order like S/S?

Yes. Those that went to conference already have ours but everyone can get one for free with their first supply order.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes. Those that went to conference already have ours but everyone can get one for free with their first supply order.
Make sure you add it to your first supply order for Fall paperwork. If it is like previous years, they won't just automatically ship it.

I think the new trivet is so pretty! It reminds me of the Pennsylvania Dutch welcome signs.

If you turn it on its side, it looks like a Ladybug.

anyone have a pic?

Someone posted a doc with all the new products.

I think is really pretty. I can't wait to get mine.

Beth

You aren't old enough to be a GRANDMA are You?" six times??? I would have never guessed that!

KellyTheChef said:
Beth

You aren't old enough to be a GRANDMA are You?" six times??? I would have never guessed that!
Thank you, thank you. But I am (old enough). ...and I feel it some days even though I THINK I'm 35.:rolleyes:

Free TrivetI didn't know you could get a free trivet with your supply order. I will definitely have to keep this mind. I still have these old wooden ones my mom used to use back in the 80s. ;-)

new trivet...
chef_leeanne said:
I think the new trivet is so pretty! It reminds me of the Pennsylvania Dutch welcome signs.

I agree but I also think it really ties in to 'ROUND UP FROM THE HEART' lots of hearts in a circle :)

Liz

cmdtrgd said:

I dug mine out to look at it ... that's using some imagination :D

I like how the 4 hearts in the middle look like a clover. I'm definitely talking that up to Irish hosts and for St. Patrick's Day. :D

do you write in it on the supply order, or is it printed already? I signed up this year and never got one.

cmdtrgd said:

That was the first thing my four year old said. I like this trivet better than the first one just in that there's more surface area.

pampermeann said:
do you write in it on the supply order, or is it printed already? I signed up this year and never got one.

I didn't get one either!

I am wondering. I am still within my sixty days, and I can get a supply order for 36.00. Is that for the spring/summer stuff or can i make it anything I want??

Does anyone know what the item number is for the new Fall RUFTH trivet that we're supposed get free on our 1st supply order? Thanks!

Heart TrivetIs the heart trivet that is on pg 37 of the current catalog in the new catalog too..i have a customer asking me...

cookalison said:
Does anyone know what the item number is for the new Fall RUFTH trivet that we're supposed get free on our 1st supply order? Thanks!

We'll find out when we get our changeover kits this week. It should also be printed on the new Supply Order sheet that is usually available in the "Downloads" section on CC. You have to key in the special supply order number (not the regular catalog number) to get it for free - it will not automatically ship to you.

smilesarepriceless said:
Is the heart trivet that is on pg 37 of the current catalog in the new catalog too..i have a customer asking me...

That is the 2006/2007 RUFTH trivet and it is being retired to make room for the new 2007/2008 RUFTH trivet. The old one is included in the discontinued product flyers that have been posted in the "conference announcements" recently.

Last edited:
Smashie said:
I didn't get one either!

I am wondering. I am still within my sixty days, and I can get a supply order for 36.00. Is that for the spring/summer stuff or can i make it anything I want??

The supply order for $36 is the "Supply Booster". You may want to call HO and find out when you should order your supply booster so that it will include fall/winter items instead of S/S items. As long as it's within the time frame, you should be able to.

What is the "Free Supply with S/S Order" promotion?

The "Free Supply with S/S Order" promotion is a special offer that allows customers to receive a free supply item when they place a qualifying order through a sales consultant.

What is considered a qualifying order for the "Free Supply with S/S Order" promotion?

A qualifying order for this promotion is any purchase of $75 or more in products from the Pampered Chef catalog, made through a sales consultant.

How do I redeem the free supply item for my "Free Supply with S/S Order" promotion?

To redeem your free supply item, simply add the item to your cart when placing a qualifying order through a sales consultant. The cost of the free item will be automatically deducted at checkout.

What types of free supply items are offered in the "Free Supply with S/S Order" promotion?

The specific free supply item offered may vary, but they typically include kitchen tools or accessories that are valued at $15 or less.

Can I combine the "Free Supply with S/S Order" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or Half-Price items on your qualifying order in addition to receiving the free supply item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PSPingMom
  • General Chat
Replies