• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample of Enfamil Next Step

In summary, the 500th show of the Pampered Chef Cooking Show was very meaningful to the host and all of the guests. There was generosity and caring shown by everyone involved.
pamela
500th show...people are good!!!!I had my 500th show today! I just wish there was some way for the world to really know how inherently good people are...this show was for a lady that lost everything in a house fire. NO ONE at this show, except the Host, knows this woman.....ALL 11 guests bought items for themselves as well as 1-2 items for Teresa (the house fire victim)! The show is over $900 in sales and we still have 6-7 people that couldn't make it want to order! Teresa was so overwhelmed with the generosity and so was I!

It was a great time-this woman just needed some relief from the stress she has been under and she had it today! She even asked me if I would come do a show for her friend so that we could have more fun! That will make 8 shows for February and that is exactly what I asked for!!!!!

See, we get so much negativity from the media that it makes it hard to see the positive in the world around us....today was the shot in the arm I needed to remember how wonderful folks really are!

What a great story. It's so nice to hear things like that. Have you thought about submitting it to HO, I think others would like to hear about this story

I really hadn't thought of that...how would I go about doing it????

hummm, well I don't know either. I am on my way out of town this morning, but I will try to put an message out for my director, she'll know.

Thanks for sharing Meg...what a great story!

Meg: Send your story via email to Jean Jonas!

Rating: 13 Posted By: farside
Views: 1158 Replies: 10 Next Step LIPIL, gives your toddler more of the iron, vitamin C and vitamin E she or he needs as well as the same calcium and vitamin D as milk. And there are many other nutrients including DHA, an important building block of your toddler's developing brain and eyes. A nutritious alternative to milk
TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

good answer!

That's a wonderful story! Thanks for posting.

OK-I sent it to Jean....we'll see if anything comes of it! I'll keep you posted!

she replied!!!!here it is:
Dear Margaret,

First of all, congratulations on your 500th Pampered Chef Cooking Show!! What an impressive milestone. Thank you for the dedication to our great company and the service you provide to your Hosts and Guests!

How wonderful it is to have your 500th Show be so meaningful. You will never ever forget it. There is something very special about our company and what Doris created for all of us. It's so much more than great product...it's about people like you that make great things happen. How blessed Teresa is to have such caring people around her at a time like this. We take so much for granted, like having a roof above our heads, and then when something like this happens it makes you pause and think how hard it must be when something tragic like this happens.

I appreciate you sharing this story. It's people like you that make me love what I do everyday here at The Pampered Chef. Thank you for all you do!!! Congratulations again!!!

Jean Jonas
Senior VP of Sales
The Pampered Chef
630-261-3582

I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is pretty cool because Jean doesn't usually respond to emails, her exec assistant does.

That is so cool!! When our last Hispanic Market Director left Pampered Chef and we were all feeling bad, Jean personally called us and told us to e-mail her with concerns. I did and she did reply herself. This kind of treatment is what keeps us all motivated.

Meg, that is awesome!!!!!

she even gave me her phone number!!!! not like I'll ever have need for it, but that lead me to feel like she really typed that email herself!

That is so awesome! I just love this company!! Meg, where are you in VA? Just wondering how far we are from each other. Congrats again on such a meaningful 500th show!!

I am in Chesterfield, just off of Hull Street and Spring Run roads. How about you??? Who is your Director?

Wow, we really aren't far from each other. I'm in Highland Springs, not too far from the Airport. Theresa Jennings is my director, who is yours?

Patti Gilleland...she lives in Mechanicsville! Isn't that funny how you live near my Director and I live near yours! Just goes to show, you should always ask as you never know who before you didn't!

How funny...I tought Patti's son 2 years ago. She is such a wonderful lady (and her kids are great!!). Next time you talk to her tell her Jennifer Ailstock said hi...I haven't seen her around school much this year :)

that is funny-she has a 6 yo in Kindergarten this year....are you at Battlefield??

No, I'm at Stonewall. I taught her middle. He's SUCH a good boy!! I'd take a class of him anytime. I'm hoping to get her youngest several years from now (if I'm still doing the teaching thing). I also taught a Helmick, who you probably know the same year as Patti's son. Honsestly, if I had known Patti was selling PC, I'd have probably done a show with her and then who knows where I'd be. I found out like 3 days after I booked my show with a girl I used to work with about her business. Oh well, I truly believe things happen for a reason :)

Related to Free Sample of Enfamil Next Step

1. What is the Enfamil Next Step formula?

The Enfamil Next Step formula is a specially designed formula for toddlers aged 9-18 months. It is a complete and balanced nutrition source that helps support your child's growth and development.

2. How do I request a free sample of Enfamil Next Step?

To request a free sample of Enfamil Next Step, simply visit the Enfamil website or contact our customer service team. You will need to provide your personal information such as name, address, and email. You may also need to answer a few questions about your child's age and feeding habits.

3. Is the free sample of Enfamil Next Step available for all parents?

Yes, the free sample of Enfamil Next Step is available for all parents. However, it is limited to one sample per household. If you have previously received a sample, you will not be eligible for another one.

4. How long does it take to receive the free sample of Enfamil Next Step?

The free sample of Enfamil Next Step typically takes 4-6 weeks to arrive. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and current demand for the product.

5. Can I use the free sample of Enfamil Next Step if my child has allergies?

If your child has allergies, it is best to consult with your child's pediatrician before using the free sample of Enfamil Next Step. They can provide personalized recommendations based on your child's specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies