• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!

In summary, "Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn free products by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking party with your friends and family. To participate, you must host a cooking party with at least $200 USD in sales and for every $200 USD in sales, you will earn $20 USD in free products. This promotion is open to all customers and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The availability of this promotion may vary depending on your location, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates.
Kathytnt
Anyone have some nice HWC Invites they would like to share - I wish I was more creative

I don't know how creative I am, since I beg, borrow and steal from so many other consultants! This is a HWC Fundraiser Invitation I put together in Publisher, but I converted it to PDF so it could be viewed more easily. This is set up to use with Avery Postcards (4 to a sheet).

Mary

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Post Card Invitation -Template.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 423
Mary those are awesome invitations! :)

Invitation looks great. Thanks. I've converted it to word so people can modify if they want.

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Post Card Invitation -Template.doc
    275.5 KB · Views: 332
Thanks fo rthe conversion Tasha :)

I used the post cards to make a flyer so I could say more.

Attachments

• HWC1.doc
    139 KB · Views: 291
I am going to have to mail out some invites and maps - My home is not Mapquest friendly.

Related to Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!

1. What is "Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!"?

"Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn free products by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking party with your friends and family.

2. How do I earn free products through this promotion?

To earn free products through "Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!", you must host a cooking party and have at least $200 USD in sales. For every $200 USD in sales, you will earn $20 USD in free products. The more sales you have, the more free products you can earn!

3. Do I have to be a consultant to participate in this promotion?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to participate in "Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!" This promotion is open to all customers who host a cooking party and reach the minimum sales requirement.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your purchase.

5. How long is this promotion available for?

This promotion is available for a limited time only and may vary depending on your location. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the "Free HWC Invites: Share the Love!" promotion in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • melissaboyd