• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Gift With Individual Order?

In summary, the "Free Gift With Individual Order" promotion is a special offer where customers can receive a free gift with their purchase of a Pampered Chef product. To qualify for the free gift, customers must make an individual order of a specified minimum amount, which may vary depending on the current promotion. The free gift will automatically be added to the cart at checkout and cannot be changed. The free gift is only available for select products included in the promotion, and only one free gift is available per individual order. To receive multiple free gifts, customers will need to place separate orders that meet the minimum purchase requirement for each gift.
momoftwins
I was just wondering if I have someone that places an individual order and it is over the $50 in sales do they get the free heart towels?? The guest special sheet really does not say. Thanks!

I just got an individual order on my website and it did allow for the free towels, the order was $69.00

I think I remember now that to get the guest special it needs to be on a show. I will just add the individual order I have to the show that is closing on Monday - 1 more day will not hurt.

Starting March 1stStarting March 1st, individual orders will NOT receive the guest special.

So what will you do? Add them to shows!

I thought individual orders placed through your website automatically went to HO, so were not able to add them to any shows? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

chefautumn said:
I thought individual orders placed through your website automatically went to HO, so were not able to add them to any shows? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That is true. So to try to get around that, I put instructions on how to order on my website. I always have a show open in my name and instruct people to place their individual orders by typing in my name first. That way I can offer more customer service (like adding the order to a show to get the special).

I also get individual orders via phone, so those are easy to take care of.

1. What is the "Free Gift With Individual Order" promotion?

The "Free Gift With Individual Order" promotion is a special offer where customers can receive a free gift with their purchase of a Pampered Chef product.

2. How do I qualify for the free gift?

To qualify for the free gift, you must make an individual order of a specified minimum amount, which may vary depending on the current promotion. The free gift will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

3. Can I choose my free gift?

The free gift will be pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we ensure that the gift is of high quality and will complement your purchase.

4. Is the free gift available for all products?

The free gift is only available for select products that are included in the current promotion. You can check the details of the promotion to see which products qualify for the free gift.

5. Can I receive multiple free gifts with one order?

No, only one free gift is available per individual order. If you would like to receive multiple free gifts, you will need to place separate orders that meet the minimum purchase requirement for each gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • nashaynelson