1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Free gift with individual order?

1. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I was just wondering if I have someone that places an individual order and it is over the $50 in sales do they get the free heart towels?? The guest special sheet really does not say. Thanks!

Jan 26, 2006
  2. kitchencop

kitchencop Member Silver Member

I just got an individual order on my website and it did allow for the free towels, the order was $69.00

Jan 26, 2006
  3. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I think I remember now that to get the guest special it needs to be on a show. I will just add the individual order I have to the show that is closing on Monday - 1 more day will not hurt.

Jan 26, 2006
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Starting March 1st

Starting March 1st, individual orders will NOT receive the guest special.

So what will you do? Add them to shows!

Jan 26, 2006
  5. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I thought individual orders placed through your website automatically went to HO, so were not able to add them to any shows? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jan 27, 2006
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

That is true. So to try to get around that, I put instructions on how to order on my website. I always have a show open in my name and instruct people to place their individual orders by typing in my name first. That way I can offer more customer service (like adding the order to a show to get the special).

I also get individual orders via phone, so those are easy to take care of.

Jan 27, 2006
Have something to add?