• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free gift with individual order?

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
I was just wondering if I have someone that places an individual order and it is over the $50 in sales do they get the free heart towels?? The guest special sheet really does not say. Thanks!

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
I just got an individual order on my website and it did allow for the free towels, the order was $69.00

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
I think I remember now that to get the guest special it needs to be on a show. I will just add the individual order I have to the show that is closing on Monday - 1 more day will not hurt.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Starting March 1st

Starting March 1st, individual orders will NOT receive the guest special.

So what will you do? Add them to shows!

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
I thought individual orders placed through your website automatically went to HO, so were not able to add them to any shows? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
chefautumn said:
I thought individual orders placed through your website automatically went to HO, so were not able to add them to any shows? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That is true. So to try to get around that, I put instructions on how to order on my website. I always have a show open in my name and instruct people to place their individual orders by typing in my name first. That way I can offer more customer service (like adding the order to a show to get the special).

I also get individual orders via phone, so those are easy to take care of.