• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Free Gift" for Attending Fall Kick-Off, Give Me Your Feedback...

C
chelynn
So I was thinking that the free gift for attending would be a Season's Best. Then, I dumbly forgot to order them on my supply order. Doh! So if I ordered them now, with the extra shipping charge, they would be about 82 cents each.

OR

I could *add* a Season's Best to each person's order. Then, not only would it increase my sales (a little, anyway), it would actually end up being cheaper due to my commission!

OR

I could order them with my host discount, if that ends up higher than my commission.

What do you think?

I did the same thing! I'm going to just add them to each order, I think.

I would add them to each order. You'll get a commission, you can set it up as a business expense (consultant gift), and it increases the guest sales to the next level.

plus you'd have the right amount :)

Hello there! First of all, congratulations on hosting a Fall Kick-Off event! It's always exciting to introduce new products and get together with fellow consultants and customers.As for the free gift, I think adding a Season's Best to each person's order would be a great idea. Not only will it increase your sales, but it will also be a nice surprise for your customers. And as you mentioned, it will end up being cheaper for you due to your commission.If you have any concerns about using your host discount, I would suggest calculating the numbers to see which option would be more beneficial for you. Either way, I'm sure your customers will appreciate the extra gift and it will make your Fall Kick-Off event even more memorable. Best of luck!

1. Can I still receive the free gift if I attend the Fall Kick-Off event?

Yes, as long as you attend the event and meet any other requirements set by the organizer, you should be eligible for the free gift.

2. What is the free gift for attending the Fall Kick-Off event?

The free gift for attending the Fall Kick-Off event is a Season's Best item.

3. Why is there an extra shipping charge for the free gift?

The extra shipping charge is due to the fact that the free gift was not initially included in the supply order and therefore needs to be shipped separately.

4. Can I still receive the free gift if I add it to my order instead of having it shipped separately?

Yes, you can still receive the free gift by adding it to your order. This may even end up being cheaper due to the commission that will be earned on the increased sales.

5. Can the free gift be ordered with a host discount instead of commission?

Yes, the free gift can be ordered with a host discount if it ends up being higher than the commission earned. This may also result in a lower cost for the free gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies