• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Bag of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee

In summary, the host felt that the show took too long and that people were not as engaged as they wanted to be.
imported_iteachurkid
Interactive Demo HelpOk, so I've done two interactive shows. The first went well and then there was last nights. Now, the show was great (two bookings and recruiting interview on Saturday), but it took FOREVER. They were so into cooking and using the products (which is great), but I felt like my normal demo (which used to be a little less than an hour) was over an hour and a half. Anyone have any ideas of what to do. No one complained about being there or it taking long, but I thought the whole point was it was supposed to get shorter (not almost double). I felt my anxiety level rising as I watched the clock and it was 8:00 (the show was supposed to start at 6:30...was probably more like 6:50 once everyone got there) and I hadn't even started talking about bookings, etc. Any help/thoughts you might have would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

As long as everyone was happy and having fun I wouldn't worry about that show. I would "walk through" the show and come up with ways to shorten it for future shows. Get your host to help you keep things moving along - stations work well.

I have done stations where I do a quick explaination of all areas and then have them go at it with me going from group to group helping where needed.

Rating: -5 Posted By: kingsizefries
Views: 1457 Replies: 5 NEW SUBSCRIBERS - Join our mailing list to recieve the Isla Earth Radio Series e-Digest (right-hand column, above) and we'll send you a FREE bag of organically grown coffee, compliments of Don Jose Coffee Traders and the Isla Earth Radio Series.

Start date: 4/2007 Offer good while supplies last
I don't know if supplies are left or not. Still posted on their homepage.
Direct Link to Join Mailinglist
Homepage W/Offer at bottomMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

So for those of you doing interactive demos- how long on average are they running? What recipes have you found really work well for this kind of demo?

My last show I finally got down to just over an hour. And we cooked the Beef Stroganoff from the Power Cooking recipes. I always only do one recipe because more than that starts dragging it out too much and I begin losing people. I'm currently only offering the current theme recipes.

One of my consultants is having great success in getting every show to be an interactive. I am not having the same luck.

I found I was carrying more items (knives, cutting boards especially) and have thrown out my back more. Even with that aside, for well attended parties, there just isn't enough room for everyone to see, participate, etc. Mostly, I am finding that they just want us to do the recipe and have someone cook and clean up for them.

I haven't given up on the interactive shows and don't plan on it, however, just not hitting my rythem with getting them off the ground yet.

baychef said:
One of my consultants is having great success in getting every show to be an interactive. I am not having the same luck.

I found I was carrying more items (knives, cutting boards especially) and have thrown out my back more. Even with that aside, for well attended parties, there just isn't enough room for everyone to see, participate, etc. Mostly, I am finding that they just want us to do the recipe and have someone cook and clean up for them.

I haven't given up on the interactive shows and don't plan on it, however, just not hitting my rythem with getting them off the ground yet.

I feel the exact same way. And imagine my horror when one of my last hosts mentioned that she didn't remember the kitchen being in such a mess after the show she booked at:eek::eek:We made the lemon cakes in the prep bowls at her show versus the chicken fajitas at the one prior, and things were out all over her island, but I ALWAYS clean up. I just hadn't kept things under good control I guess. Embarrassing:eek: BUT many of her guests said it was the best and most FUN show they had been too. Sales were good too, so who knows.;)

I always will say...it looks like I am moving in, but I come in, make a mess and take it all home with me! They just laugh! I do bring my dirty dishes home...I have a bad habit of leaving them behind!

What is the "Free Bag of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee" offer?

The "Free Bag of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee" offer is a promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a complimentary bag of delicious coffee with their purchase of select products.

How can I redeem the "Free Bag of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee" offer?

To redeem the offer, simply purchase any of the qualifying products listed on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The free bag of coffee will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

What products qualify for the "Free Bag of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee" offer?

The qualifying products for this offer can vary, but typically include select cookware, kitchen tools, and other items. You can find a full list of eligible products on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a limit to how many times I can redeem the "Free Bag of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee" offer?

Yes, there is a limit of one free bag of coffee per customer per order. However, you can take advantage of this offer multiple times by placing separate orders with qualifying products.

Can I choose which flavor of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee I receive?

The flavor of the free bag of coffee may vary and cannot be chosen. However, all flavors of Don Jose Gourmet Coffee are delicious and we are sure you will enjoy whichever one you receive!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaddyandOwensMom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
kitty
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000