• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with Why Bag: Unique Tips and Ideas for Your Direct Sales Show

In summary, Sarah is suggesting that a Why Bag be created to explain the benefits of bookings. She suggests including new products in March, a bamboo spoon for hostess specials, free shipping, 10% off for a year, a calendar, a picture of sisters, and a recipe card. She also suggests including a rubber band to symbolize half-priced items and free product value that a host can earn. Sarah also mentions something to symbolize half-priced items and a BIG prize in the egg. She also mentions that the cluster meeting went well.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Has anyone tried doing a Why Bag to explain the benefits of bookings? I was thinking of trying this at my show today and wanted to see if there were any great ideas out there. I was thinking:

Collapsible Bowl: New products in March (I'd put everything in here)
Bamboo Spoon: Hostess Special
Truck: Free Shipping
Calendar: 10% off for a year
Picture of my sisters: Girl's Night Out
Recipe Card: Good food

What else?

catlwilles said:
Has anyone tried doing a Why Bag to explain the benefits of bookings? I was thinking of trying this at my show today and wanted to see if there were any great ideas out there. I was thinking:

Collapsible Bowl: New products in March (I'd put everything in here)
Bamboo Spoon: Hostess Special
Truck: Free Shipping
Calendar: 10% off for a year
Picture of my sisters: Girl's Night Out
Recipe Card: Good food

What else?

Something to symbolize half priced items and ooh... some play money to represent free product value that a host can earn.

This such a cute idea. I might try this...I am having a hard time getting bookings!

Do you have the chillzanne platter? With easter in March this year, I'm starting my egg booking this month. You fill plastic easter eggs with photos from a catalog (great use for the fall/winter catalog). Guests who book get to pick an egg. When their show is booked and held, they get that item at their show. People love it. You should find at least 3 bookings per show. Give it a try.

Julie,
What type of products do you put in the eggs? Also do you have at least one BIG prize in the egg?

Thanks Sarah

PCSarahjm said:
Julie,
What type of products do you put in the eggs? Also do you have at least one BIG prize in the egg?

Thanks Sarah

Good questions!

OOOHHH Great idea. I love it!! I'm going to try that Thursday at my party.

Add a BIG rubber band... "Flexibility"Your work hours are flexible, etc.

Catherine it sounds like you are doing a booking why bag. I think it looks really good I agree with the money part and doing something to represent the 1/2 priced products.

Also how did the cluster meeting go on Sat?

Did you get stuck in that horrible storm last week?? My mom was telling me about it and I was reading it on the internet how horrible.

Last edited:
I did do it for bookings, rather than recruiting. I think it went well. I put in one of the Forged Cutlery Knives for the 1/2 price combos and I did a $100 fake bill as what the average hostess gets for free. I also put in a picture of the kit for kit credit. All the same, I asked at checkout and got two yeses from people who had marked no on their drawing slip. I also got a possible registry. It was a pretty good show and I'm happy with the result.

The cluster meeting was great! I think we tried about 9 or 10 of the recipes and most were pretty good.

That storm was right where I live. Luckily both my husband and I were home, so we didn't get stuck in the traffic or the whiteout conditions. It was crazy! My mom couldn't make it up to her house, so she ended up sleeping on our couch that night!

catlwilles said:
I did do it for bookings, rather than recruiting. I think it went well. I put in one of the Forged Cutlery Knives for the 1/2 price combos and I did a $100 fake bill as what the average hostess gets for free. I also put in a picture of the kit for kit credit. All the same, I asked at checkout and got two yeses from people who had marked no on their drawing slip. I also got a possible registry. It was a pretty good show and I'm happy with the result.

The cluster meeting was great! I think we tried about 9 or 10 of the recipes and most were pretty good.

That storm was right where I live. Luckily both my husband and I were home, so we didn't get stuck in the traffic or the whiteout conditions. It was crazy! My mom couldn't make it up to her house, so she ended up sleeping on our couch that night!

At least it wasnt Smiths parking lot or thier floor

Someone somewhere put a bra in theres to signify all the support that PC gives us! I'm not sure I'm that...uh yea.

lockhartkitchen said:
Do you have the chillzanne platter? With easter in March this year, I'm starting my egg booking this month. You fill plastic easter eggs with photos from a catalog (great use for the fall/winter catalog). Guests who book get to pick an egg. When their show is booked and held, they get that item at their show. People love it. You should find at least 3 bookings per show. Give it a try.
That sounds like an awesome idea and fun!

1. Why should I use a "Bag for Bookings" in my Pampered Chef business?

The "Bag for Bookings" is a powerful tool for generating new business and building relationships with potential customers. It allows you to showcase our products and services in a professional and convenient way, making it easier for you to secure future bookings and sales.

2. What makes the "Bag for Bookings" different from other marketing materials?

The "Bag for Bookings" is more than just a brochure or flyer. It is a physical representation of your business and what you have to offer. It includes product samples, recipe cards, and other useful items that will leave a lasting impression on potential customers.

3. Can I customize the "Bag for Bookings" to fit my specific business needs?

Absolutely! We understand that each Pampered Chef consultant may have different goals and target audiences. That's why our "Bag for Bookings" is fully customizable with your contact information, personal branding, and even specific product samples that you want to showcase.

4. How do I use the "Bag for Bookings" to book new parties?

The "Bag for Bookings" is designed to make the booking process easier for you. Simply bring the bag to parties or events and offer it to potential customers. They can browse through the product samples and recipe cards, and if they are interested, you can easily book a party with them on the spot.

5. Is the "Bag for Bookings" only for booking parties, or can I also use it to make sales?

The "Bag for Bookings" is a versatile tool that can be used for both booking parties and making sales. It allows you to showcase our products and services in a low-pressure, informative way, which can lead to both bookings and sales. It's a win-win for your business!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies