• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fountainebleau Reviews on Tripadvisor. Yikes!

In summary, the five most recent reviews for the Fountainebleau are all terrible. It seems like they have some serious problems and are very rude. Morfia, who stayed there recently, had great things to say, so I'm torn. I'm definitely interested in going, but I don't want to spend money there and have issues. I'm also interested in seeing what other activity suggestions Cheryl and Kris have.
pamperedlinda said:
I touched it :eek:

groooossssssssssss

pamperedlinda said:
ya'll are just jealous!

Yea, that is it...total jealousy!:eek:

I took her over to show the HO staff!!! And she did!! She was raising her dress for everyone but didn't want it on FB without anything identifying her. WTF? Silly woman!! Of course, it could have been because of the hickey right over it!! Ya know, I assumed that was from Evan........Linda, did we all miss something? BWAAAHAHAAHA!!

Debi said:
I took her over to show the HO staff!!! And she did!! She was raising her dress for everyone but didn't want it on FB without anything identifying her. WTF? Silly woman!! Of course, it could have been because of the hickey right over it!! Ya know, I assumed that was from Evan........Linda, did we all miss something? BWAAAHAHAAHA!!

Bahahaha!!!
Linda...don't kiss and tell!!!
LOL:party:

Why you bunch of braizen hussies!! Linda...did you touch a girl and you liked it? Baahaa!!!

Well by the sounds of the prices and the thongs, etc...I am glad I stayed here and caught our last snow storm of the season :yuck:

And thongs bathing suits? Well I would look like a tube of crescent rolls that had exploded if I had one on!! Not even a sausage that popped it's casing...full blown white dough!!:yuck::yuck:

How did the HO girls at the bar respond to the tattoo, especially without the trademark ?

Mrssyvo said:
How did the HO girls at the bar respond to the tattoo, especially without the trademark ?

I actually asked them if I posted a picture of that to Facebook would it be considered copyright infringement? LOL!!!

Mrssyvo said:

Lisa was wide-eyed and speachless.....you should have seen the look on her face when (I think it was Carolyn's husband) mentioned that her next tattoo would be "now more than ever" across her lower waist

pamperedlinda said:
Lisa was wide-eyed and speachless.....you should have seen the look on her face when (I think it was Carolyn's husband) mentioned that her next tattoo would be "now more than ever" across her lower waist

Lisa was a good sport.

DebbieJ said:
Lisa was a good sport.

Lisa looked like she was going to drop to her knees and start doing Hail Mary's - LOL
I am not sure she realized it's temporary _ LOL

I was across the bar when you guys walked up to them and I knew you had to have shown Lisa b/c of the look on her face! Oh, and I saw it on facebook :)

You guys are so much fun !!! I am really looking forward to our next trip, in fact, why wait until June of 2010, let's get together again soon. Deb, Robin and I are in Wave 1 of conference, what are the rest of you in? I think, even if you are in a different wave, Ken and I may just make a trip into the city.

Mrssyvo said:
You guys are so much fun !!! I am really looking forward to our next trip, in fact, why wait until June of 2010, let's get together again soon. Deb, Robin and I are in Wave 1 of conference, what are the rest of you in? I think, even if you are in a different wave, Ken and I may just make a trip into the city.

I plan on visiting my Wave 3 friends in the city, so let's do it!

DebbieJ said:
I plan on visiting my Wave 3 friends in the city, so let's do it!

Aww you are?? Sweet! Colleen and I are getting together the 15th to do dinner (if she doesn't earn her incentive) so anyone can join us!

I am wave three and would LOVE to see you guys again!!!

I needed to do the hubby thing (my own feelings, nothing amiss with out relationship). We had such a harried last few weeks that we needed a chance to just veg! It looks like you guys had a great time!! It would be fun to get together at NC. I'll be in Wave 2!!

pampmomof3 said:
Aww you are?? Sweet! Colleen and I are getting together the 15th to do dinner (if she doesn't earn her incentive) so anyone can join us!

Of course I'll come visit you!

I'm wave 3 too!! I'd love to catch up with everyone :)

Hey Sandra, I will be in wave 2 also! That is-- IF I can go!

I'm Wave 2 also. Ellen, Sandra and I need another roommate!!! I'd love to hang out with you crazy women again. You're such a bad influence on me though! ROTFL!!!!

Debi said:
I'm Wave 2 also. Ellen, Sandra and I need another roommate!!! I'd love to hang out with you crazy women again. You're such a bad influence on me though!

ROTFL!!!!

I think you're thinking of Carolyn!! That woman is insane! LOL! Yes, Ellen please be our 4th!! Why do you think you wouldn't be able to go to conference?

Chef Kearns said:
I think you're thinking of Carolyn!! That woman is insane! LOL! Yes, Ellen please be our 4th!! Why do you think you wouldn't be able to go to conference?

I know! Geez!!! Just totally out of control!

:D

Chef Kearns said:

Money and DH. Dh says I have been to the last two NC's and then Leadership in Jan. He thinks I should take a break from the expenses. If I can pull off the $ for a plane ticket I will go though. I need some write-offs to make up for that trip we'll be taxed on!

I am trying to find out if one of my sister consultant's is going as far as the room thing goes...but would LOVE to room with you girls. Keep me posted if you don't find someone okay?

<h2>1. What are the overall reviews of Fountainebleau on Tripadvisor?</h2><p>The most recent reviews on Tripadvisor for Fountainebleau have been mostly negative, with 4 out of 5 being rated as terrible.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific issues that have been mentioned in the reviews?</h2><p>The reviews mention issues with the hotel's organization and staff being rude towards guests.</p><h2>3. Will these issues be resolved by April?</h2><p>We cannot guarantee that all issues will be resolved by April, but we are constantly working to improve and provide the best experience for our guests.</p><h2>4. Do you have any personal experience with Fountainebleau?</h2><p>As a representative of Pampered Chef, I do not have personal experience with Fountainebleau. However, we value feedback from our customers and are always looking for ways to improve our services.</p><h2>5. What activities do you recommend for an 11-year-old at Fountainebleau?</h2><p>Fountainebleau offers a variety of family-friendly activities, such as beach access, pools, and a kids' club. Additionally, the concierge can assist with booking off-site activities such as water sports or theme parks.</p>

1. What are the overall reviews of Fountainebleau on Tripadvisor?

The most recent reviews on Tripadvisor for Fountainebleau have been mostly negative, with 4 out of 5 being rated as terrible.

2. Are there any specific issues that have been mentioned in the reviews?

The reviews mention issues with the hotel's organization and staff being rude towards guests.

3. Will these issues be resolved by April?

We cannot guarantee that all issues will be resolved by April, but we are constantly working to improve and provide the best experience for our guests.

4. Do you have any personal experience with Fountainebleau?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, I do not have personal experience with Fountainebleau. However, we value feedback from our customers and are always looking for ways to improve our services.

5. What activities do you recommend for an 11-year-old at Fountainebleau?

Fountainebleau offers a variety of family-friendly activities, such as beach access, pools, and a kids' club. Additionally, the concierge can assist with booking off-site activities such as water sports or theme parks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cpaylor