• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fountainebleau Reviews on Tripadvisor. Yikes!

In summary, the five most recent reviews for the Fountainebleau are all terrible. It seems like they have some serious problems and are very rude. Morfia, who stayed there recently, had great things to say, so I'm torn. I'm definitely interested in going, but I don't want to spend money there and have issues. I'm also interested in seeing what other activity suggestions Cheryl and Kris have.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I was just looking around and, wow, 4 out of the 5 most recent reviews are TERRIBLE. It sounds like they do NOT have their act together and are very rude. I sure hope, if they do have issues, they have them worked out by April. Wow!

Do any of you have any personal experience for the Fountainebleau?

Also, anyone have activity suggestions for me and my 11-year-old son?

Thanks!

How ironic Debi. I had just checked out tripadvisor and was coming to post as well. The most recent reviews are universally horrible. My biggest concerns are the price gouging (everything costs, including parking, internet, gym, etc) and the comments about rude/arrogant staff.

I know Morfia stayed there recently, and she had rave comments. I'm really torn.

Man, it would really suck if it sucks! LOL! I have a friend who lives down there. I need to ask her about it's rep. I know TripAdvisor is one of your frequent resources so I was thinking of you as I read it. LOL.Let me know anything else you find out.Morfia, we need you to give us a warm fuzzy about it!

You have to pay for wi/fi and the gym? Crazy?!

The gym said $50!!! And one review said you get a lounge chair based on how good your tip is. LOL! Crazy! Sandra, I say we MAKE it fun!!!! Are you down? LOL!

I'm down! Where ever we go...that's where the party's at!

Chef Kearns said:

That's what I'm talking about!!!

I called earlier today to check on parking rates since I'll be driving - $32 a day :eek:....I hope they detail my car and fill it with gas while it's there...

I haven't been there since I was too young to drink.....we could always get in there ;) (prom night, that was THE place to go! That was back in 1978.....I'm sure things have changed just a tad :D

WOW! I just read those reviews - I sure hope they were all by the same person who is just a PO'd Sourpus! I'm sure we'll have a fab time - how could we not?

I read them eek! I had just done that for Mexico, and seriously trip advisor can become an addiction!! Anyhoo, Morfia had nothing but GLOWING comments about it and she went in December (I think) so hopefully if there was an issue, it is fixed. I am sure that Traveling with PC you will have no problems.
Debi, I love that picture of you :)

Thanks Cheryl!! That was my pink hair mode when I was getting ready to leave Germany. LOL!

Well, I trust Morfia more than people I don't know! And I've heard these things can be bogus. And I can't imagine PC sending us somewhere jacked up!

(And Cheryl, thanks for the hook up that night in the bar. LOL! I needed it!)

Koolotus said:
I read them eek! I had just done that for Mexico, and seriously trip advisor can become an addiction!! Anyhoo, Morfia had nothing but GLOWING comments about it and she went in December (I think) so hopefully if there was an issue, it is fixed. I am sure that Traveling with PC you will have no problems.
Debi, I love that picture of you :)

Debi said:
....(And Cheryl, thanks for the hook up that night in the bar. LOL! I needed it!)

ahem....details please....

pamperedlinda said:
ahem....details please....

I did make that sound WAY interesting, didn't I? hee hee

i agree, enquiring minds want to know...

still waiting....spill it Debi!

Oh yeah - I agree, nice picture!

Oh geez you guys! Kris, you know if you think about it. But making you wonder is kinda fun. LOL

Okay, so it isn't quite what it sounds...but the verbiage of 'hook-up' made me do double take.:eek:

ps-It was so great to see you again. I still miss our afternoon coffees at that bakery!

I miss it too!! I just miss European cappuccino!!

OK you guys, I bummed a couple cigarettes off of Cheryl!

See.....I told you it was boring.

legacypc46 said:
Okay, so it isn't quite what it sounds...but the verbiage of 'hook-up' made me do double take.:eek:

ps-It was so great to see you again. I still miss our afternoon coffees at that bakery!

You took in all kinds of vices in Denver didn't you Debi?!!

Did you call your host?!

geez, you crack quick! I need to remember that... Nothing to dangerous :)
xoxo
I am sure you will al have a blast!

Koolotus said:
geez, you crack quick! I need to remember that... Nothing to dangerous :)
xoxo
I am sure you will al have a blast!

I was waiting for you to say something. I only crack quick with the boring stuff though! Trust me!

Chef Kearns said:
You took in all kinds of vices in Denver didn't you Debi?!!

Did you call your host?!

See, don't go there now!!!! LOL!

No, it was too late! Darn it! I'll set an alarm tomorrow.

OK girls - we stayed at the FB in 2005 and again in 2007...both times - ROCKED
Great service
polite staff
pricey but yummy food
a bit challenging to find 4 pool chairs together - so this time we're leaving hte kids home - LOL
room - gorgeous
water pressure (always important) - fabulous
parking - expensive :p
massage services - sucky
gym - i dunno, too lazy to work out
internet - dunno, didn;t use it

dannyzmom said:
OK girls - we stayed at the FB in 2005 and again in 2007...both times - ROCKED
Great service
polite staff
pricey but yummy food
a bit challenging to find 4 pool chairs together - so this time we're leaving hte kids home - LOL
room - gorgeous
water pressure (always important) - fabulous
parking - expensive :p
massage services - sucky
gym - i dunno, too lazy to work out
internet - dunno, didn;t use it

OK, I feel better now!! If Carolyn AND Morfia give it the thumbs up!!!

Bad habit Debi...and SO not the gutter that my mind was in ;)

Chef Kearns said:

Hey don't forget about me!!!

Christ Follower said:
WOO HOO! :party::party::party:

We'll all have to make sure we have each other's number and all that. I totally lost track of Sandra at Leadership and didn't have her cell number!

OK they charge 10 for a chair on the beach i used my towel---the gym --whatever there is a beachfront boardwalk go for a walk---computer---they forgot to charge me---parking its a city---no matter where you are in a city--its life--and you have a travel allowance---all drinks are gratuity included-----so watch that---NO ONE WAS RUDE AT ALLLLLLL

they just invited me back---hmm maybe I will join you!!

Just a word of caution about Trip Advisor....for some reason there are lots of bad reviews on there. These are either really really picky people or they did have a bad experience. BUT they are the ones fired up enough to write aboiut it. You have to take the reviews with a grain of salt because think of ALL the people who loved it but didn't take the time to come home and write about it. At least that's how I looked at it. I always look at TA to get me motivated for a trip. Even with Atlantis there were a ton of complainers. There are some pretty poor reviews for the Paris hotel too , but I'm taking those with a grain of salt! No matter what, it will be awesome!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Just a word of caution about Trip Advisor....for some reason there are lots of bad reviews on there. These are either really really picky people or they did have a bad experience. BUT they are the ones fired up enough to write aboiut it. You have to take the reviews with a grain of salt because think of ALL the people who loved it but didn't take the time to come home and write about it. At least that's how I looked at it. I always look at TA to get me motivated for a trip. Even with Atlantis there were a ton of complainers. There are some pretty poor reviews for the Paris hotel too , but I'm taking those with a grain of salt! No matter what, it will be awesome!!!

I did read somewhere that TA is also known as a site that the competition will log on and post inflammatory reviews. And unfortunately, that wouldn't surprise me. It just struck me that there were so many so recently. But, again, I take Carolyn and Morfia's word over TA! It's gonna be awesome! As is Paris for the rest of you!

just an FYI the all where short skirts and buts hanging out of there bathing suits!! is case you want to fit in!! :)

morfia said:
just an FYI the all where short skirts and buts hanging out of there bathing suits!! is case you want to fit in!! :)

Sorry I am not going...my butt hangs out...and we have 2 feet of snow on the ground!!! Guess MY old, saggy butt isn't the size they all want to see hang out...of ANYTHING!!!:eek::bugeye:

This is located in the :sun:South Beach:sun: area, correct? The land of the South Beach Diet? I grew up where they invented Life Savers, cream cheese and Thousand Islands dressing!!!!

morfia said:

This is exactly what I was afraid of! :cry:

I am going to blindfold my dh! I can't compete with that! There is NO WAY I will be bathingsuit ready by April!

morfia said:

Hey! Quit talkin' about me like that! ;)

dannyzmom said:
Hey! Quit talkin' about me like that! ;)

haha--I HEARD--------

morfia said:
haha--I HEARD--------
I should have snapped a pic of Carolyn today in her bikini and heels :bugeye:Love ya, Carolyn! :candyheart::candyheart:

its all about blending---lol
PS All your outside and wait staff --are out sourced to a modeling agency--FYI

DebbieJ said:
I should have snapped a pic of Carolyn today in her bikini and heels :bugeye:

Love ya, Carolyn! :candyheart::candyheart:

enough pics were snapped...thankyouverymuch :p

We should have gotten one of Carolyn's Tattoo !!!!!

Mrssyvo said:

I have to ask: what was the tatoo? (I'm not going to ask where it was...especially since Fontainbleu is thong territory! :eek:)

Mrssyvo said:

Debi said she did, but I haven't seen it posted on FB yet! Come on, Debi, hurry up!

DebbieJ said:
Debi said she did, but I haven't seen it posted on FB yet! Come on, Debi, hurry up!

Haha - it WAS on facebook briefly...bu I made her take it off!! LOL

dannyzmom said:
Haha - it WAS on facebook briefly...bu I made her take it off!! LOL

Ahha! That was your umhum.....Nice tat! :p:p

I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<h2>1. What are the overall reviews of Fountainebleau on Tripadvisor?</h2><p>The most recent reviews on Tripadvisor for Fountainebleau have been mostly negative, with 4 out of 5 being rated as terrible.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific issues that have been mentioned in the reviews?</h2><p>The reviews mention issues with the hotel's organization and staff being rude towards guests.</p><h2>3. Will these issues be resolved by April?</h2><p>We cannot guarantee that all issues will be resolved by April, but we are constantly working to improve and provide the best experience for our guests.</p><h2>4. Do you have any personal experience with Fountainebleau?</h2><p>As a representative of Pampered Chef, I do not have personal experience with Fountainebleau. However, we value feedback from our customers and are always looking for ways to improve our services.</p><h2>5. What activities do you recommend for an 11-year-old at Fountainebleau?</h2><p>Fountainebleau offers a variety of family-friendly activities, such as beach access, pools, and a kids' club. Additionally, the concierge can assist with booking off-site activities such as water sports or theme parks.</p>

1. What are the overall reviews of Fountainebleau on Tripadvisor?

The most recent reviews on Tripadvisor for Fountainebleau have been mostly negative, with 4 out of 5 being rated as terrible.

2. Are there any specific issues that have been mentioned in the reviews?

The reviews mention issues with the hotel's organization and staff being rude towards guests.

3. Will these issues be resolved by April?

We cannot guarantee that all issues will be resolved by April, but we are constantly working to improve and provide the best experience for our guests.

4. Do you have any personal experience with Fountainebleau?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, I do not have personal experience with Fountainebleau. However, we value feedback from our customers and are always looking for ways to improve our services.

5. What activities do you recommend for an 11-year-old at Fountainebleau?

Fountainebleau offers a variety of family-friendly activities, such as beach access, pools, and a kids' club. Additionally, the concierge can assist with booking off-site activities such as water sports or theme parks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cpaylor