• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Best Flash Drive: Dell $25 Coupon on 4GB Drives

In summary, the Dell 4GB flash drive has a storage capacity of 4 gigabytes and is only applicable for the Dell $25 coupon. It is compatible with most devices and has a data transfer speed of up to 15MB/s. The flash drive also comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.
jrstephens
I have a $25 coupon from Dell and they have some 4GB Flash Drives for $27.

Is there a different between on that just says Flash Drive and the ones that say DataTraveler or DiskGo? are they just trying to promote them as "on the go" with those names. They all have gotten great reviews. I am tring to choose which to get. One is a Kindston and the other is Edge Tech Corp.

Here's the link to them:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&category_id=5962&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&nf=10746%7e0%7e211643%2c11697%7e0%7e218004&~ck=anav&sort=price

Any suggestions?

It looks like what different manufacturers call theirs. I use a 1 GB flash drive and love it!

4 Gig for 27 bucks?And you haven't ordered one yet?Wow - I paid $35 for a 1/2 Gig not that long ago.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
4 Gig for 27 bucks?

And you haven't ordered one yet?

Wow - I paid $35 for a 1/2 Gig not that long ago.

Yep, I was shocked at the price myself! and with my coupon I have I will only be paying shipping!

I ordered the Kingston. I have heard of their brand before and not the others so I chose it. I paid $7.33 with tax and shipping! YAHOO!! I am so excited. I have a lot of photos and I want to start backing them up to a flash drive as well as cd for more security.

My dad has a computer store and the price on flash drives has gone down drastically! So I spent way too much a year or so ago and that was COST! It's the one place prices go down. Technology!

Related to Choosing the Best Flash Drive: Dell $25 Coupon on 4GB Drives

1. What is the storage capacity of the Dell 4GB flash drive?

The Dell 4GB flash drive has a storage capacity of 4 gigabytes, which is equivalent to approximately 4000 megabytes.

2. Can I use the Dell $25 coupon on any other flash drive size?

No, the Dell $25 coupon is only applicable to 4GB flash drives. It cannot be used on any other size or type of flash drive.

3. Is the Dell 4GB flash drive compatible with all devices?

Yes, the Dell 4GB flash drive is compatible with most devices that have a USB port, including computers, laptops, and some smartphones and tablets.

4. How fast is the data transfer speed of the Dell 4GB flash drive?

The Dell 4GB flash drive has a data transfer speed of up to 15MB/s, which is suitable for everyday use such as transferring documents, photos, and videos.

5. Is there a warranty for the Dell 4GB flash drive?

Yes, the Dell 4GB flash drive comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship. Please refer to the warranty information for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Back