• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Font Problems With October Newsletter

In summary, Joy suggests contacting TT directly to address the issue with the weird symbols in the October newsletter and reminds the listener to check out the holiday deadlines and limited quantities mentioned in the newsletter.
soulsing
Silver Member
Hi Joy. When I got my October newsletter this morning from TT, it had these weird symbols in it. Can you help me with this?

Holiday Deadlines — mark
Check it out — quantities

On mine those are a long dash. You know, the one that auto-adjusts when you type a - in MS Word and start the next word, and it changes into a longer one. I haven't had issues with that symbol, but I always have to re-type the degree and registered trademark symbols. I don't know if it's my browser or something else, but it doesn't seem to recognize that's what they are, and I just get a box. To me, it's not a huge deal, it helps me make sure I really go through the whole newsletter before I send it so I know what I'm saying to my customers :)

I've had that issue with 's words sometimes but to be honest, for what we pay Joy, a minute to take the sign that pops in the ' place is no biggie...or else something I do get the sign you have but again, the newsletter price and expertise is worth more than I can really afford! lol :)

Okay, let me check on that. There are certain character sets in HTML that aren't recognized by some programs that cause that... I haven't pinpointed which email programs but I know it happens only with certain ones and not universally. I just have to remember to go back and change the code. I thought I caught all the ones for October but obviously I missed some.

are limited!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your October newsletter. It sounds like there may have been a technical issue with the formatting. I would suggest contacting TT directly to see if they can assist you with fixing the symbols. In the meantime, be sure to check out the holiday deadlines and limited quantities - they're not to be missed! Happy cooking and best of luck with your holiday preparations!

1. Why is the font in my October newsletter different than previous newsletters?

This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as changes in your email program's default font settings or updates to the newsletter template. Double-check your font settings and make sure the newsletter template hasn't been altered.

2. How can I change the font in my October newsletter?

To change the font in your October newsletter, you can either manually edit the font settings in the newsletter template or use the "find and replace" function to replace the existing font with the desired one. Be sure to save your changes before sending the newsletter.

3. Why is the font in my October newsletter appearing differently for some recipients?

If some recipients are seeing a different font in your October newsletter, it could be due to compatibility issues with their email program or device. Consider using web-safe fonts to ensure consistency across different platforms.

4. Can I use custom fonts in my October newsletter?

Yes, you can use custom fonts in your October newsletter. However, keep in mind that not all email programs and devices support custom fonts, so it's best to use web-safe fonts to ensure readability for all recipients.

5. How can I make sure the font in my October newsletter is readable for all recipients?

To ensure readability for all recipients, it's best to use web-safe fonts in your October newsletter. These fonts are widely supported across different email programs and devices. You can also test your newsletter by sending it to yourself and checking how it appears on different devices and email programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom