• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Follow up on Bookings or Sales Question

In summary, you use phrases like "Fun demo," "Theme shows," "Host benefits," and "Dating" to check someone out.
WendyAebi
Which do you think you have more influence over? Assume, if you can, that all other things are equal. (You have a decent turnout and you're "on" for your demo, for example) Is it easier for you as the consultant to boost sales or secure bookings?

As a consultant, I think it's easier for me to control bookings, if I have to choose. I think that most people come to a show with a "limit" on how much they can spend. I know that I can control what items I show, offer items that compliment what's on their order, and "sell" the products, but if someone only has $50 to spend, they will only spend $50, for the most part. That can go the other way though too...if someone has $100 to spend, but I don't do a good demo, cross selling, etc, she may walk away with a Scraper, and that's it.

But, back to bookings...I think that I have MORE control over bookings. If my demo is fun, I encourage theme shows, I talk about the host benefits, and then I do a good job at dating them at the end of the night, the bookings will be there. If I don't ask for bookings, I won't get them. But if I don't "sell" any products, people will most likely still buy something. Does that make sense??? :rolleyes:

I ditto Rebecca. I have much more control over their choice to host a show than I do how much their checkbook will permit them to spend.

chefbilyeu said:
But, back to bookings...I think that I have MORE control over bookings. If my demo is fun, I encourage theme shows, I talk about the host benefits, and then I do a good job at dating them at the end of the night, the bookings will be there. If I don't ask for bookings, I won't get them. But if I don't "sell" any products, people will most likely still buy something. Does that make sense??? :rolleyes:

Would you please share some of the exact phrases you might use when checking someone out? :)

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I believe that I have more influence over securing bookings rather than boosting sales. This is because the success of a demonstration heavily relies on the number of bookings I have for future parties. If I have a decent turnout and am able to showcase the products effectively, it will naturally lead to more bookings.Additionally, securing bookings also has a domino effect on sales. The more parties I have scheduled, the more opportunities I have to showcase the products and make sales. On the other hand, boosting sales can be more challenging as it depends on various factors such as the budget and needs of the attendees. However, with a strong demonstration and the right approach, I can definitely influence and encourage attendees to make a purchase.In conclusion, while both boosting sales and securing bookings are important for the success of my business, I believe that securing bookings has a greater impact and is easier for me as a consultant to achieve.

What is the best way to follow up on my bookings or sales?

The best way to follow up on your bookings or sales is to reach out to your customers through a personalized message, whether it be through email, phone call, or text message. Let them know you appreciate their support and remind them of any upcoming events or deals.

When should I follow up on my bookings or sales?

It is recommended to follow up within 3-5 business days after the initial purchase or booking. This allows enough time for your customers to receive their products or attend the event, but also shows that you value their business and are eager to provide any additional support.

What should I say in my follow up message?

Your follow up message should be genuine and personalized. Thank your customers for their support, remind them of any upcoming events or deals, and offer to assist with any questions or concerns they may have. You can also include a link to your website or social media pages for easy access to future products or events.

How often should I follow up on my bookings or sales?

It is recommended to follow up at least once a month with your customers. This not only allows you to stay connected with them, but also reminds them of your products and upcoming events. However, be sure to not overdo it and bombard them with constant messages.

What if my customer does not respond to my follow up message?

If your customer does not respond to your initial follow up message, do not be discouraged. Give them some time and follow up again after a couple of weeks. If they still do not respond, it may be best to move on and focus on other customers. However, always keep the door open for future opportunities with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • msmileyface