• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flylady Accountability: Organize Your Life with Flybabies

S
sfdavis918
I just signed up again at Flylady.com. My house is definitely in CHAOS! I can use lots of organization in all aspects of my life!

So I'm hoping that all you Flybabies out there will want to post with me and we can hold each other accountable! What do you say??

Sure!On the one hand, she drives me bonkers with her "purple puddles" and all the crap she's always trying to sell. I aggressively filter my emails so that's not an issue.Her system WORKS if we follow it. I *know* that.So yep, we'll work together on this! :)

I am in!

I am slowly trying to incorporate her ideas.

Right now, I am consistantly shining my sink and doing the swish and swipe in the bathroom in the mornings.

Baby steps...baby steps!

I'm in too! I really need to do something. My friend used to clean for me 2-3 times a month but now she's moving 5 hours away! :cry:

Count me in! However, I need to clean and get organized so that I can keep things clean and organized.....Does that make sense? I have put things off long enough and need to make a move.

But that's the point, Christina - you just do things for 15 minutes at a time. You don't have to do anything before you get started - have you signed up for Flylady yet?

Yeah! I'm so happy that you all posted! I am going to try so hard to stick with this, I need it so bad!

Today I signed up for the emails again, shined my sink and cleaned the boys bathroom upstairs. I also decluttered it a bit. There was all sorts of stuff on the counter that had been there for months! That felt really good to do that.

Tomorrow I am going to work on putting a list of my routines together, for 15 minutes only! I am also going to put together some routines for my office time. I really need that! That and my normal swish and swipe and a couple loads of laundry should do good get me off to a great start for the week. Oh, and I will know what we are having for dinner by 10am!:D

How did everyone else do today?

I did sign up a while ago and need to start reading the emails again. I did shine the sink this morning and I'm working on the office/spare bedroom today and tomorrow. Still home with the little guy due to his tonsil operation. Since he is watching disney and movies all day, I might as well use some of the time to get decluttering.

Has everyone already quit on me?????

Nope, I am here. My sink is shiny too!

I have impressed myself. My sink is shiny and I've been swiping the bathroom every morning. I have decluttered the toy box and most of the office/spare room, as well as the kitchen counter.

Awesome! I am proud of you! My sink is shiny and my living room has been relieved of it's dog hair collection and the dust bunnies were evicted.

My sink is shiny and my bathrooms are clean! Wahoo!!! I am just doing the minimum right now as DS is sick. He went to the Dr today and they had to take blood to try and figure out what is wrong with him. I'm a bit freaked out so I am just doing what I need to do and take care of both of my little guys.

I really need to dicipline myself and follow it! I've been a member for years, but you actually have to read the e-mails and DO THEM!:grumpy: :cry: :rolleyes: My house is in such chaos! I'm surprised my husband deals with me so well! It really is true that if you keep your hubby happy, ahem, as a man,:eek: then they can deal with anything! ;) :D LOL! Haha! :D
I am not a slob but I hate cleaning! I am very unorganized, and the inside of my house looks good, just don't look in the closets and anywhere that I can "hide" things! I am a victim of paperwork clutter! I also am one who says, don't clean up my piles on my desk, I won't be able to find anything!!:rolleyes: :eek:

How's everyone making out? I have been slacking. It is back to work and school this week after the tonsil ordeal and it's been hard to keep up. I can't stay on too long now, because I need to go do my mission for the day before it gets much later. Hope everyone is still chugging along and being successful.

Terribly here. I haven't stuck to my routines at all. I'm slightly better at just getting up and doing something for 15 minutes (or thereabouts, I don't count) so I guess that's some success.

I just signed up & started this week. I have shined my sink. I must say, I was quite impressed. My kitchen has stayed clean all week. I have cleaned my bathroom toilet & trash can & linen closet. I am hoping to stick with this. I really like it so far. It is very rewarding to see things coming together. I guess all I needed was for someone to tell me where to start.

Keep up the good work!

My paperwork clutter depresses me. I bought the Flylady book but haven't read it yet. Please feed me some jewels of knowledge to encourage me to read it. Honestly, I feel defeated by my need to keep papers and sentimental things like favorite clothing of my kids and baby clothes etc.

Last edited:

Related to Flylady Accountability: Organize Your Life with Flybabies

1. What is Flylady Accountability?

Flylady Accountability is a system created by Flylady, also known as Marla Cilley, to help individuals organize and declutter their homes and lives. It involves daily tasks and routines, as well as a supportive community, to help individuals stay on track and hold themselves accountable for their progress.

2. How does Flylady Accountability work?

Flylady Accountability works by providing daily tasks and routines that are broken down into small, manageable steps. These tasks are designed to help individuals declutter and organize their homes and lives. The community aspect also plays a crucial role in accountability, as individuals can share their progress and support each other in their journey.

3. What is the benefit of using Flylady Accountability?

The main benefit of using Flylady Accountability is that it helps individuals establish and maintain healthy habits for keeping their home and life organized. It also provides a supportive community that can offer motivation and encouragement, making the process less overwhelming and more enjoyable.

4. How can I hold myself accountable with Flylady?

To hold yourself accountable with Flylady, you can start by setting specific goals and creating a daily routine that includes the tasks and routines provided by Flylady. You can also join the online community and share your progress with others, as well as offer support and encouragement to fellow Flybabies.

5. Is Flylady Accountability only for organizing homes?

No, Flylady Accountability can be used for organizing all aspects of life, including work, finances, and self-care. The system can be adapted to fit individual needs and goals, making it a versatile tool for overall organization and productivity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • daniellemorgan
  • General Chat