• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer to Include in Fundraising Packet

In summary, the conversation was about fundraising and using a flyer/letter in the packets sent to clients. Tracy, an Independent Kitchen Consultant for Pampered Chef, was seeking suggestions for a descriptive flyer/letter to include in the packets. Angela shared that she has a flyer on her home computer and will post it later. Ann also chimed in, hoping for a successful fundraiser. Tracy also asked for advice on whether to include a descriptive flyer/letter in the packets or leave it to the charity.
Tracy Cameron
Hi Everyone! This is my first post to this website so I do hope it works. I've been lurking around on this website for weeks now and absolutely love it. Thanks everyone for all your help. I was trying to drum up so new fundraising business and I was wondering if anyome had a flyer/letter that they use to include in the packets that they actually send out with their catalogue fundraiser clients, as in one that you could give each child in the school with the catalogue he/she takes home? I would greatly appreciate your help and sugestions.
Tracy Cameron
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Pamperered Chef - Canada
www.pamperedchef.biz/kitchentlc

Hi Tracy,
I have one...but its on my home computer...I'll post it when I get home..
Cheers,
Angela

This is what I sent out the other day...We'll find out soon how well it worked.... (The name of my document was "Student's version, etc. It got chopped off in the upload...)

Attachments

• s version BAND FALL 2005 FUND.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 662
Ann F said:
This is what I sent out the other day...We'll find out soon how well it worked.... (The name of my document was "Student's version, etc. It got chopped off in the upload...)
Keep us posted on how this all turns out!! I hope it's big for you!

Thanks AnnThat flyer will be quite helpful in my fundraising packets. I was wondering if anyone also includes a descriptive flyer/letter that might describe the fundraiser to the families and friends each child/person is asking to help with outside purchases. Is this something that we as consultants do our should we leave that up to the charity that is doing the fundraising? I appreciate all help in this matter as I am still quite new at fundraisers. Thanks in advance for all you help.

1. What is the purpose of the flyer in the fundraising packet?

The flyer included in the fundraising packet is designed to promote Pampered Chef products and encourage supporters to purchase items through the fundraiser. It also provides information on how the funds raised will benefit the organization or cause.

2. Can we customize the flyer to include our organization's logo and information?

Yes, the flyer can be customized to include your organization's logo and contact information. Our team will work with you to create a personalized flyer that best represents your cause and fundraising goals.

3. Are there any specific products that must be featured on the flyer?

The flyer can include any Pampered Chef products that you would like to promote. However, we recommend featuring our top-selling and most popular items to attract more sales and generate a higher profit for your fundraiser.

4. How can we distribute the flyers to potential supporters?

There are multiple ways to distribute the flyers, such as including them in fundraising packets, handing them out at events, and sharing them on social media. You can also ask organization members to distribute them to their friends, family, and colleagues.

5. Is there a minimum order quantity for the flyers?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for the flyers. You can order as many or as few as you need for your fundraising campaign. Keep in mind that ordering in bulk may be more cost-effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
mirandachef
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • SusieChef