• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer in Progress - Would Love Feedback

In summary, the flyer has typos and is not finished. The recipe for the black bean dish is incorrect. The wedding registry box is cut off and the text may need to be shortened. The box for the wedding sweepstakes is cut off as well. Kathy is using Microsoft word to create the flyer and needs to use the registered trademark symbol.
Kathytnt
This is the flyer as of right now. Would like a different quick and simple recipe recipe The box that isn't finished will be recruiting

Attachments

• FLyer 2.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 364
Looks good, Kathy!

Since it's going to people who are interested in fitness, how about a recipe from the It's Good For You book?

Let's see if I have then in my library - All the new recipes in the New sald cookbook are so long

Latest version FLyer 3

Attachments

• FLyer 3.doc
    49 KB · Views: 315
Looks great. A few "nitpicky" comments:

Everywhere you have Pampered Chef it should have the registered trademark symbol.

In the "Heels & Heels Contest" section you have "any any", you probably want to delete one of the anys.

The black bean recipe has a few typos: peppper (pepper), wehat (wheat), Miz (Mix), Cinlantro (Cilantro)

The box in the middle with your list of services that starts with Wedding registry - "Kitchen shows" is cut off so you might want to shrink the text a little.

The box in the lower right about the wedding sweepstakes - the bottom of the text is cut off - you may want to stretch the box so the text shows.

How do you put in the registered trademark though - My computer does not have that symbol???
it is a work in progress - I did a little spell checking with #3 and will definately do it again befor going to printer. Still need to work on the bottom left box. Hills & Heels is the name of the Half-Marathon

Simply copy & paste the trademark from someplace you do have it.

Kathy, what software are you using? If you are using microsoft word, place the cursur where you want to enter the registered trademark symbol, then select Instert-Symbol, double-click the registered trademark (you may have to search to find it once you have the symbol box up), close the box, select the symbol, select Format-Font-Superscript.

In word all you have to do is type

(R) it will automatically change.

I am pumped about Potter as well... WOOHOO

What is a "Flyer in Progress" and why is feedback important?

A "Flyer in Progress" is a promotional document that is still being developed and may not be final. Feedback is important because it allows us to make any necessary changes or improvements before the flyer is released to the public.

How can I provide feedback on the "Flyer in Progress"?

You can provide feedback by filling out the survey included in the flyer or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also leave a comment on our social media pages.

Can I make suggestions for products or recipes to be included in the flyer?

Yes, we welcome any suggestions for products or recipes that you would like to see featured in our flyers. You can share your ideas with your Pampered Chef consultant or through our social media pages.

When will the "Flyer in Progress" be finalized and released?

The "Flyer in Progress" will be finalized and released according to the schedule provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check our website for updates on upcoming flyers.

Will the products and prices in the "Flyer in Progress" be the same when it is released?

The products and prices in the "Flyer in Progress" are subject to change until the flyer is finalized. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration when making any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CyndiWilliams
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CyndiWilliams
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • leftymac