• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer in Progress - Would Love Feedback

In summary, Kathy is thinking of having a contest where people can earn entries by referring friends, purchasing items, or hosting a show. There are several ways to enter, and the winner will receive a gift certificate or cookbook.
Kathytnt
:balloon: I am thinking of enclosing this with my mini-cats and full cats (past hosts) etc. May attach to my monthly e-mail newsletter

The full contest listed people can earn additional entries beginning Sept 1 for purchases - referral - hosting a show - signing up - qualifying etc.

Give me your feedback

Thanks, Kathy

Attachments

• Contest Flyer.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 326
I personally already caught on misspelled word

I think it looks great! There are several places where you and your are not correct. 'fill in you information...' or something like that.

That was one of the mistakes I caught Thanks

If you are going to send it as a word document to anyone, I would save it with the fonts embedded. There were places where I know you have the type set in a speciality font, but since some of those fonts are not on my computer, the text appears on my screen as Courier.
Other than that, it looks nice.

How do you embed the fonts???

Kathytnt said:
How do you embed the fonts???

Save As
Tools (in the save dialog box)
Save Options
Embed TrueType Fonts (check box)
Embed characters in use only (check box)
~the other box is checked by default, leave it that way
Save

Your file will be larger with the embedded fonts, that's why you want to embed only the characters that you are using. Try it and repost... I'll let you know if I can read it the right way.

I have to be to wrok very early for a pre-store opening meeting I will work more on it tomorrow Thanks

OK - This is the flyer with the fonts imbedded and hopefully I have corrected the you and your issue

Attachments

• Contest Flyer.doc
    474 KB · Views: 298
How do/did you get..
Kathytnt said:
OK - This is the flyer with the fonts imbedded and hopefully I have corrected the you and your issue

The registered to print?

thanks;

Liz

I am trying to remember I think someone tole me that keying (r) causes the registered trademark symbol to show up. This is a modification of a template for something did in May

(r)

Kathy-your boxes are cutting off at the bottom. What is your contest? I've looked on your website. I'm sure you don't want to post anything about it in you PWS until you've told your people about it, but what is the contest? What is the prize?

Gift Certificates and Cookbooks - Easy to ship items I won't be sending out the flyer until it's posted on the website

The thing that is nice about doing the contact page is I can actually print out a page at a time to keep track of people and put the entries in a box

You can get an entry in the drawing for
Booking a cooking or catalog show
Becoming a consultant
Updating your contact information
Purchasing any cookare item
Purchasing $50 or more
Creating a bridal registry
Booking a Bridal Shower
Referring a friend

You get the idea - Not all involve spending any money to get entries

When I print the Page here it is not cutting off the boxes

My observations...

Fundraisers doesn't have a "d" in it
The "R"'s and comma in Real Food, Real Fast don't show up
You have two spaces between "new car," and "have"

Other than those, it looks really good... much better now that your pretty fonts show up properly!!!

katie0128 said:
My observations...

Fundraisers doesn't have a "d" in itThe "R"'s and comma in Real Food, Real Fast don't show up
You have two spaces between "new car," and "have"

Other than those, it looks really good... much better now that your pretty fonts show up properly!!!
FUNdraisers does have a d in it. It is a FUND raiser. ;)

chefkristin said:
FUNdraisers does have a d in it. It is a FUND raiser. ;)

I meant that on her flyer she is missing the "d"... she has "FUNraisers" when it should be "FUNdraisers"

Well I actually was enphasizing the Fun part and intentionally dropped the d - but if it seems too weird I can add it back

That is weird that the fonts are not showing up because where I look at it here and print it they show up fine

Just goes to show that depending on the version and the computer youdon't really know what it is going to look like

This is the latest

Attachments

• Contest Flyer.doc
    475.5 KB · Views: 270
Kathytnt said:
:balloon: I am thinking of enclosing this with my mini-cats and full cats (past hosts) etc. May attach to my monthly e-mail newsletter

The full contest listed people can earn additional entries beginning Sept 1 for purchases - referral - hosting a show - signing up - qualifying etc.

Give me your feedback

Thanks, Kathy

I love it! Will you tell us how your contests are going? I peeked on your site and saw your heels & Hills contest... what's that? I LOVE your wedding vendors area - very smart!!! I assume these companies are also encouraging the registry? Any results? Thanks for showing what you are doing.

I would change the "Your Life your way" blurb a bit to say

Your Life,Your Way

Becoming a Consultant is easy & fun! Pay a bill, for a new car, college tuition, braces, new furniture, holiday expenses, “spending money”. Have something of your very own, make friends, earn FREE products, cookware* or a vacation! Work the hours YOU choose (FT, PT, temporary, or as hobby).

Contact xxxxxxxxxx for free, no obligation information. (xxx)-xxx-xxxx or Pampered Chef’s
24-hr, toll-free Opportunity Line 866-837-8032 pass code 1095577

*special promotion (ask for details)

What do you think?

Last edited:
katie0128 said:
If you are going to send it as a word document to anyone, I would save it with the fonts embedded. There were places where I know you have the type set in a speciality font, but since some of those fonts are not on my computer, the text appears on my screen as Courier.
Other than that, it looks nice.

how do you save with embedded?

Susan,

Look a couple posts after Katie's, she tells how to do it about 2 or 3 later because Kathy asked the same thing

Great flyerThanks for the great idea. I wanted to tell you that you can hide the grammer and spelling lines on the document by going into tools, options, spelling and grammar, and checking the boxes that apply.

Thanks for the work.

LaDonna in GA

Can't change contact infoI can't change anything on the document with the embedded fonts. Is this inherient?
Thanks

If you embed only the characters in use, Yes. What that means is that only the characters from the font that were in the file when you saved it were saved. What I would do is unembed (not sure if that is a word) the font, make all the changes you want and when you are completely done, embed the font again.

You can save it without checking the "Embed characters in use only" check box. This will save all the characters available in every special font you have, however, it will dramatically increase the size of your file.

Make sense?

THe Hills and Heels contest was a Half-marathon that I was an InKind sponosor for - What that means is that I gave prizes for the winners or the silent auction. This allowed me to put a flyer in every goodie bag for the participants. Didn't get a huge response but I have a kew potential customers/shows from it.

I am hoping with this contest that I can get -mail and address info updated and keep in touch with my contact list too

It's going to be hard to fit all the recruiting info into that box but the number would be important. Where did we get this number??? I saw it on here but I don't remember sing it on the e-mail

Perhaps I should ask a quiz question and give an extra ticket in the drawing if they call the opportunity line and give me the name of the person who tells her story on the call. Nancy Jo is my NED.

See my updated flyer

Attachments

• Contest Flyer.doc
    435.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

What is a "Flyer in Progress" and why would I need feedback?

A "Flyer in Progress" is a term we use to describe a promotional flyer that is still being developed and is not yet finalized. We would love feedback on these flyers because it helps us ensure that we are providing our customers with the best possible products and deals.

How can I provide feedback on a "Flyer in Progress"?

There are a few ways you can provide feedback on a "Flyer in Progress." You can leave comments on the flyer itself if it is available online, or you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and share your thoughts with them. You can also contact our customer service team to provide feedback.

Will my feedback be taken into consideration?

Absolutely! We value the opinions and feedback of our customers, and we take all feedback into consideration when finalizing our flyers. Your input helps us make improvements and ensure that our flyers meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

How long will a "Flyer in Progress" be available for feedback?

The length of time a "Flyer in Progress" is available for feedback varies. Some may only be available for a few days, while others may be open for feedback for a few weeks. We encourage you to provide feedback as soon as possible to ensure it is taken into consideration before the flyer is finalized.

Can I provide feedback on multiple "Flyers in Progress"?

Yes, you can provide feedback on as many "Flyers in Progress" as you would like. We welcome and appreciate all feedback from our customers, and it helps us continue to improve our products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCBeliever
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI