• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flea Market Frustration: My Disappointing Experience with Pampered Chef

In summary, "Third Time Is Not a Charm" is a cookbook with quick and easy recipes for busy individuals. It includes a variety of dishes such as appetizers, main courses, sides, and desserts, with options for both vegetarians and meat-lovers. The ingredients used in the recipes are easy to find at a local grocery store, and there are options for those with dietary restrictions or preferences. The cookbook is suitable for beginner cooks, with clear instructions and helpful tips.
Yakmama
After having two booth cancellations- I finally got a booth at a flea market. Little did I know it was a slooooowwwww flea market. Everyone who was shopping there was looking for a "bargain" so they wouldn't even do more than glance at my table. All of the other tables were filled with junk- and I took a lot of time to make mine look really nice (Christmas themed). I guess that made people NOT want to come look! LOL

I made a bowl for a drawing for a $25 gift certificate- only ONE person entered. I tried to be friendly and chatty but no one was interested in learning about the products or hosting a show. Most of the old timers were like "What's Pampered Chef?" :(

Add that to my list of things I won't ever be doing again...
ugh... so frustrating.

Yeah, flea markets are not the best venue for us.

Wow, that sounds like a really tough experience. It can be disheartening to put in so much effort and not see the results you were hoping for. It's a shame that people were only looking for bargains and not appreciating the effort you put into your table. And it's even more frustrating when people aren't interested in learning about your products or hosting a show. It's definitely understandable that you wouldn't want to do that again. Maybe it's just not the right market for your products. Have you considered trying a different flea market or finding other venues to sell your products? Don't let this one experience discourage you too much. Keep trying and I'm sure you'll find the right audience for your products.

What is the premise of "Third Time Is Not a Charm"?

The premise of "Third Time Is Not a Charm" is a cookbook that focuses on quick and easy recipes for busy individuals. It features simple and delicious recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes, perfect for those who are short on time but still want to enjoy home-cooked meals.

What types of recipes can be found in "Third Time Is Not a Charm"?

There is a wide variety of recipes in "Third Time Is Not a Charm", including appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts. The recipes range from classic comfort food to more adventurous dishes, with options for vegetarians and meat-lovers alike.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Third Time Is Not a Charm" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are all easy to find at your local grocery store. The focus is on using simple and accessible ingredients that most people already have in their pantry or can easily find at the store.

Does "Third Time Is Not a Charm" include any dietary restrictions or modifications?

Yes, there are options for those with dietary restrictions or preferences in "Third Time Is Not a Charm". The cookbook includes recipes for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian dishes, as well as tips for modifying recipes to fit different dietary needs.

Can "Third Time Is Not a Charm" be used by beginner cooks?

Absolutely! The recipes in "Third Time Is Not a Charm" are designed to be easy and approachable for cooks of all levels. The instructions are clear and concise, and there are tips and tricks included to help even the most novice cook create delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angel's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • carriemc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • Jennie50