• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flea Market: Promoting Pampered Chef Bookings for Sep/Oct

In summary, the first time signer plans to market herself as a Pampered Chef consultant and is looking for suggestions on how to market her business. She has contacted everyone she knows and has sent out "sappy" emails, but is still looking for orders. She has business cards and index cards with recipes, but is not sure how to print them onto the back of her cards. She is looking for gift bags and ideas on how to get more sales or bookings before Tuesday.
Angel's Kitchen
Hello,

I signed to rent a booth at a local Flea Market and this would be my first time doing something like this. My main purpose for signing up for this booth is to market myself as a Pampered Chef consultant for the local community.

I would like get as many bookings as possible for Sep/Oct. Can you offer any suggestions on display, ?

Disregard, I have read some of the other post

Hey Ladies,

I am a new PC, (30 days Tuesday) and will be doing my first Flea Market booth Sunday!

I have read just about every ad on this forum as well as the files but have a few questions.

My orders have to be in no later than Tuesday, Midnight. I am up to 600.00 right now ( I know this is awful) but this is all from catalog shows as noone could host a show until next month so I had to take what I could get! Anyway, I have talked to everyone I can think of right down to the lady @ the Post Office and my past GED teacher for orders and have noone else left to contact.

I sent out "sappy" emails this morning to every single person I have as a contact rather they have ordered or not ( over 150 people) and I am hoping to get something out of that.

I am doing the booth tomorrow knowing that it won't bring me much but atleast I am getting myself out there and can maybe get a few responses, plus it was really cheap! $10 bucks per table from 8am to 4pm!!!! Won't hurt to try!

So my questions are:
1) Once I go through the survey slips and determine the "Most" interested people, what do I do then? I know there isn't actually a $50.00 certificate, but what is there? If we are just drawing people in, does anyone actually win anything or should we just try to get as many of the interested people to do what they say they are interested in??

2) I have business cards as well as some index cards I got off Vista that have "Host a show and get a free gift" on the front with my information. I want to put recipes on the back of those and my business cards, but I am not sure how to print them onto the back of my cards so they fit. Or should I print them and glue or tape them??

3) Gift bags, I am going to have to find cute gift bags because I haven't ordered any (as this is last minute) so any ideas on where and what to get? Also, other than my business card, host packet info, is there anything else I should put in the bag?

Please keep in mind, I am new and don't have any products other than my start set that I can sell or give away. I haven't ordered anything like that yet as I am just trying to qualify right now and haveing a hard enough time doing that!

Also, is there anyone that would be willing to refer someone to me or even help me out yourself so I can qualify? I hate to ask but I don't know anyone else and have really worked hard in the past 30 days to get what I have now and can't seem to get anyone else to place an order.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!
PS. Any other ideas for my booth would be helpful also. Or any ideas how to get more sales or bookings before Tuesday!!

First thing I would say is $600 in sales is NOT awful.

As far as gift certificates, many of us make our own so you can make them any amount you choose (You can do a search and find samples on here). I wouldn't make them too high since you ARE trying to make money at your business. Offer a small gift certificate to one or two winners and tell the rest you are offering a FREE cooking show, in which you mail invitations and buy recipe ingredients.

I wouldn't worry about having gifts for people. Most will sign up to try to win a gift certificate. If you wanted to, you could say that a certain number of people will receive the current Season's best. You can buy 10 for $6 on supply order and it won't cost you much for that or mailing them.

Thank you so much for your input!!!

I would only offer the "Free Show" that way you get interested people! Those who don't want to sign up for the "Free Show" just want "something for nothing" and won't really be good customers. I also don't give a giveaway slip to every person who walks up to the booth! You will get those who aren't interested at all but sign up at every booth in the place! I got 11 new contacts plus 8 more who want to book a Show so each one of those will "win" a "Free Show"! That helps to fill my calendar and get me more contacts in my community! Good Luck! Let us know how it goes! See my post "Great Booth at Local Fair" about how well it went for me!

1. What is the location of the flea market?

The flea market is located at the town fairgrounds, at 123 Main Street.

2. What time does the flea market start and end?

The flea market starts at 8am and ends at 2pm.

3. Is there an admission fee for the flea market?

Yes, there is a $5 admission fee for adults. Children under 12 are free.

4. Are pets allowed at the flea market?

No, pets are not allowed at the flea market for the safety of all attendees.

5. Can I bring my own table to sell items at the flea market?

Yes, you can bring your own table to sell items at the flea market. However, there is a limited number of tables available for rent at the event for a small fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessica.rene09
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies