• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing my Hostesses' Guest List: Need Assistance

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to communicate with your hostess about the importance of getting RSVPs from her guests and to help her with last-minute cancellations or no-shows. If your hostess is struggling to get enough guests for the party, try to reach out to your own network or offer to do a virtual or catalog party. As a consultant, it is also important to create a fun and engaging experience for the hostess's guests and to encourage outside orders by highlighting the benefits of hosting a party and offering additional incentives.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am working on this ... it';s something fo rmy hostesses to pass around @ work to collect info for their guest list...I need t fix the columns so we have NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL and PHONE #...can anyone fix it for me?

Attachments

• DO YOU EAT.doc
    89.5 KB · Views: 300
here you go!

Attachments

• DO YOU EAT.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 275
I just noticed that you have a line for "the home of"...but do not have a space for the show's date & time!

Hey Carolyn!

Not sure if this is what you wanted but I hope it helps...:)

Attachments

• Do You Eat.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 286
jenniferknapp said:
here you go!

THAN KYOU SO MUCH!!
If anyone knows how to add pretty pics and stuff to it - that's be great!!

You should go online to the microsoft clip art collection....they have so much stuff! I would love to play around with it, but I am working and if I got caught!:eek:

oh let me try...LOL

I did this one, but I can do something better with actual Pampered Chef product pics if you wish.:D

Attachments

• Do you eat flyer.doc
    507 KB · Views: 254
Cute Jill!!!!

Kinda boring...I'll do something better....I can do better than this...

Jilleysue said:
Kinda boring...I'll do something better....I can do better than this...

Uh-oh...out comes the perfectionist in Jilleysue - LOL

Just a little different.....

Attachments

• Do you eat flyer.doc
    53 KB · Views: 301
chefkristin said:
Just a little different.....

It just keeps getting better & better!

I think you need a space for the date and time of show.

How about this:

Attachments

• Do you eat flyer.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 362

What should I do if my hostess has trouble getting guests to RSVP?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to communicate with your hostess about the importance of getting RSVPs from her guests. Encourage her to follow up with guests who have not responded and remind her of the benefits of having a full guest list for her party, such as earning more hostess rewards.

How can I help my hostess with last-minute cancellations or no-shows?

Unfortunately, last-minute cancellations or no-shows are common when hosting parties. To prevent this, encourage your hostess to confirm with her guests a day or two before the party. If there are still cancellations or no-shows, offer to help her fill those spots with other interested guests or offer to bring extra product samples to make up for the missing guests.

What if my hostess doesn't have enough guests for a successful party?

If your hostess is struggling to get enough guests for her party, try to help her by reaching out to your own network or offering to bring a friend or family member to the party. You can also suggest hosting a virtual party to reach a larger audience or offer to do a catalog or online party in addition to the in-person party.

What can I do to make sure my hostess's guests have a great experience?

As a consultant, it is your responsibility to create a fun and engaging experience for your hostess's guests. Make sure to bring plenty of product samples, have interactive demonstrations, and offer helpful tips and recipes. Encourage your hostess to involve her guests in the party and make them feel welcome and comfortable.

How can I help my hostess get more outside orders from her party?

Encourage your hostess to share the Pampered Chef catalog or website with her guests before the party and remind them of the ordering deadline. During the party, make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a party and the hostess rewards that can be earned. You can also offer additional incentives for outside orders, such as free shipping or a special gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • funmom