• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Individual Orders for Catalog Show on Website

In summary, to track your internet order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. If you need to make changes to your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. The delivery time varies depending on location and shipping method. If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, contact customer service immediately. Cancellations may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.
SuzieChef
Hi--I have a catalog show going on through my website and one of the guests accidently placed her order as an individual order rather than part of my host's show...can I fix this?? I'd hate for my host to miss out on the $90 order! :(

Call HO now!Call them and explain what happened. If you catch it before they start picking, it should be no big deal.

Good luck!

ChefMommyinOC said:
Call them and explain what happened. If you catch it before they start picking, it should be no big deal.

Good luck!
Great! Thanks!!

Unfortunately I've called right away when this has happened and it's been too late for them to do anything. If it's too late, the only way to remedy this is to have the host do a return and get a refund for those items (obviously PC will pay to ship it back since it would be within 30 days), then have her still do the order on the show if she's willing to deal with that.

Hopefully you'll catch it though.

I would call HO ASAP because now that the holidays are coming HO ships REALLY FAST!!!

Ditto what Michelle said. Fortunately when that happened to me there was a prob w/the CC so they called me. Would have had no clue otherwise!!

1. How do I track my internet order?

To track your internet order, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. Can I make changes to my internet order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your internet order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed.

3. How long will it take for my internet order to arrive?

The delivery time for internet orders varies depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days.

4. What if I receive a damaged or incorrect item in my internet order?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect item in your internet order, please contact our customer service team right away. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct items in a timely manner.

5. Can I cancel my internet order?

If you need to cancel your internet order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that cancellations may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Morgan032032