• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Creative Alternatives to Food Demos for Halloween Express Shows?

In summary, the speaker is asking for ideas on how to fill time during their upcoming express shows without doing a traditional demo. Suggestions include having guests talk about products, doing a scavenger hunt with the catalog, and setting up a tasting station or Halloween-themed activities. The speaker also mentions success with not doing cooking demos at their shows and using the scavenger hunt method to review products.
tracim
I have two express shows coming up and they are my first. I will be bringing the food already prepared and no demo. (people have seen too many demo's and believe that more people will come without one. Can any body give me some ideas on what to do to fill some time. Some Halloween themed games? Do I set up products and explain them? Help please!

Well, going around the guests and having them talk about the products will take up time. I would also point out the new products. Do a search of "Tom Marsten" because he does these shows. There was a thread about him a little while ago.

I never do cooking demo's at my show and have been doing pretty weel for someone who only does 3-4 shows a month. I relaly like my "scavenger hunt" shows. I develope a scavenger hunt with in the catalog. Each item getting the guest to find an item on a page that has something I want to highlight, EI, something on the last page so I can review the hostess program, I talk at this time about booking benefits. I find I can spend 20 -30 minutes talking, and I can review mor products than I ever could with a demo. The hunt keeps people attention. The best part is I pass a gift during the hunt, each time a new women finds the item I'm looking for first, the gift get's past to her, the last item determines the one who goes home with the gift.

do you have a sheet already made up with this. I really like that idea. It kind of sounds like "queen of the shoppers"

Hi there! Congratulations on your first express shows, that's so exciting! I totally understand wanting to mix things up and not do a traditional demo. One idea could be to set up a "tasting station" with some of the pre-prepared food for guests to try and then have them vote on their favorite dish. You could also do a fun Halloween-themed activity like a pumpkin decorating contest or a "guess the number of candy corn" game. As for setting up products, that's always a great idea to give guests a chance to see the products in person and ask any questions they may have. You could also use this time to share some tips and tricks for using the products in creative ways. Best of luck with your shows!

1. What are some Halloween themed games that can be played during an Express Show?

Some Halloween games that are popular for Express Shows include "Bobbing for Apples," "Pumpkin Decorating Contest," "Halloween Charades," "Mummy Wrap," and "Candy Corn Guessing Game."

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Halloween themed Express Show?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a Halloween themed Express Show. Some ideas include using the Food Chopper to make salsa and guacamole for a Halloween party, using the Cookie Cutters to make Halloween shaped cookies, and using the Stoneware Collection to bake pumpkin-flavored desserts.

3. Can I offer any special discounts or promotions for my first time Express Show?

Yes, as a first time Express Show host, you can offer a special discount to your guests. You can choose to offer a discount on a specific product or offer a percentage off the total purchase. This is a great way to entice guests to make a purchase during your show.

4. How can I explain the benefits of using Pampered Chef products to my guests?

You can explain the benefits of Pampered Chef products by highlighting their high quality, durability, and versatility. Additionally, you can mention how Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. You can also share personal experiences of how these products have improved your own cooking and hosting experiences.

5. Can I customize my Express Show to fit my guests' preferences?

Yes, as an Express Show host, you have the flexibility to customize the show to fit your guests' preferences. You can choose to focus on specific products that your guests are interested in or tailor the theme of the show to match their needs. This will make the show more engaging and enjoyable for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies