• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do at an Express Show

In summary, an Express Show is a quick and interactive cooking demonstration where attendees can learn about and try out Pampered Chef products. It typically lasts 45 minutes and is perfect for busy individuals. At an Express Show, guests can expect to see a variety of products being used to create easy and delicious recipes, and they can also try out the products and ask questions. There is no pressure to buy anything, but guests can place orders if they see something they like. Hosting an Express Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, and guests can expect a variety of recipes, including options for special dietary needs.
gailz2
Gold Member
I need some help with what to do at an after-work express show. The host and I are going to prepare the food ahead of time so the guests can come eat and shop. I'm open to any suggestions as this is my first express show, as to how what to do. What works for you?

I bring my TTA, stuffed, plus a piece of cookware, stoneware, and SA. Now, I'd also bring Bamboo. I talk about our families of products, and let them play with the tools while they shop and eat.

I do what Becky does. I talk about the different collections while they eat and also go over whats in their guest packets while I have their attention! :)

Great. Thank you for the ideas.

gailz2 said:
I need some help with what to do at an after-work express show. The host and I are going to prepare the food ahead of time so the guests can come eat and shop. I'm open to any suggestions as this is my first express show, as to how what to do. What works for you?

What are you and the host making for the guests?

What is an Express Show?

An Express Show is a quick, fun and interactive cooking demonstration where attendees can learn about our products and try them out for themselves. It typically lasts about 45 minutes and is perfect for busy individuals who want to see our products in action.

What can I expect at an Express Show?

At an Express Show, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products being used to create delicious and easy recipes. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and ask any questions you may have.

Do I have to buy anything at an Express Show?

No, there is no pressure to buy anything at an Express Show. Our goal is to provide a fun and informative cooking experience for our guests. However, if you do see something you like, our consultant will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Can I host an Express Show?

Absolutely! Hosting an Express Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family and learn about our products. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show.

What types of recipes will be demonstrated at an Express Show?

Our consultants strive to showcase a variety of recipes at each Express Show, including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. We also offer options for special dietary needs such as gluten-free and vegetarian. If you have any specific requests, please let your consultant know beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies