• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Success - How Did I Do It?

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant sharing about her successful brunch show at a friend's house. Despite only having one confirmed guest, the show ended up with six guests and over $300 in sales. The best part was that the consultant received two bookings and felt well-prepared thanks to tips from others. The consultant also shared about the recipes and products she showcased at the show. Other consultants congratulated her on her success and gave tips for future shows. The conversation also included some off-topic discussion about the consultants' locations.
PamperedinAvon
I did a brunch show at a friend's house. She only had one confirmed guest, but ended up having six! I was planning on this just being practice and wasn't even sure it would qualify as a show. Well, it ended up being over $300, and she has a few more orders to get! The best part...I got two bookings! :balloon: I'm very pleased with this as my first show!

Thank you for all the wonderful tips on this site. I feel like you guys helped prepare me for today! :love:

WOO HOO!! :balloon: :balloon:

Isn't that a great feeling when things turn out better then you thought? You are 1/4 away from qualifying and your first bonus check!! And you're filling your calendar too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Congratulations! What a great surprise!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great start!!:D :D

That's awesome!! How exciting that it exceeded your expectations. Keep up the great work!!!:)

Pamperedinavon- Great Job!! Don't forget to get your host to book a show from her own show for later in the fall. (within 6 months) If she had a fun time, you will add another booking to your schedule. Also, your host will be able to take advantage of getting TWO host specials- When the show comes up in the future she can purchase the host special at 60% off plus shipping AND as the host of the new show! Just ask her.

Congratulations! You're off to a good start.

What a great first show. Congrats.

Way To Go....CONGRATS!!!!:D

Whoohooo for your congrats!

Super Job!! :balloon:

Great Job!!!!

Congratulations on a great job! 6 guests, $300 and 2 bookings - way to go!

Congratulations! What did you cook?

Hey, good for you! Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Great job!! Woohoo:)

Congratulations on your first show and getting the bookings. Keep up the great job!

Susan

You guys are all so nice! Thank you for the kind words. :)

micocina said:
Congratulations! What did you cook?

Since it was a brunch, I made the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares from the new Season's Best. I also made Cookie Kisses in the mini-muffin pan. I sold a few muffin pans! I also showed off the garlic press and sold one. I had enough prepared ahead of time that it was really simple to do both recipes in a short time. However, I am going to do something different this week, so I can show of the cookware (and the mini-muffin pan; I think I'll always use that!).

OT... where are you located?

What a great feeling !!! Congrats:balloon:

Related to First Show Success - How Did I Do It?

1. How do I book my first show with Pampered Chef?

To book your first show with Pampered Chef, you can contact a consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will be able to help you schedule a date for your show and provide you with all the necessary information.

2. What products are typically featured at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. Our consultants will showcase our most popular and newest products, as well as offer tips and recipes for using them.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show typically lasts around 2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the products being featured. Our consultants aim to make the show fun and engaging for everyone, so the time may vary based on interactions and questions from guests.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques and recipes, connect with friends and family, and support a small business. It's a fun and rewarding experience for everyone involved.

5. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website to learn more about the opportunity and fill out an application. Our team will review your application and contact you with further information and next steps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • janicemccabepchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
brandynichoal
  • RoseAndrews