• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Oreder off My Web Site for a Show

In summary, to place a first order off your web site for a show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" section. Select the show you are hosting and click on the "Order" button next to the desired product. You can customize your order by adding add-ons or substitutions. Host rewards can be earned by hosting a qualifying show with at least $150 in sales. These rewards will automatically be added to your order during checkout. You can use your host rewards for your first order off your web site for a show by selecting your desired products during checkout. There is no limit to the number of products you can order, but some products may have limited quantities available.
milkangel
:love: i just got an e-mail to day about someone has ordered not what do i do and it will shipp to that lady that ordered. in ND. do i put it on pampered partner Plus or what do I do?

If it's an individual order (not associated with a show), you don't have to do anything. The HO is automatically processing and shipping the order. If the customer provided her (or his) contact info, you can provide them the same customer service you do all your customers. (Some folks will order on your site, but opt on providing you their name or contact information)

You will need to go into your website and review the order. Then when you are in P3 you can "download" the order to your show. All the information will be there for you.

Congrat's on the order.

It is fom a e-mail contact for a show this week yet. But lives far a way

If it's an order connected to your show, go in and review it and once it's reviewed you can import it right into P3 (there's a Copy PWS orders button in P3 when you open that particular show). The process is fairly painless. If it's an individual order, not connected to a show then you don't have to do anything.

thank you both that helps!!

lkprescott said:
If it's an order connected to your show, go in and review it and once it's reviewed you can import it right into P3 (there's a Copy PWS orders button in P3 when you open that particular show). The process is fairly painless. :love:Thanks for this tip, I didn't know about that button and so have been doing it the hard way:yuck: (my way)

Related to First Oreder off My Web Site for a Show

1. How do I place a first order off my web site for a show?

To place a first order off your web site for a show, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Shows" section. From there, select the show you are hosting and click on the "Order" button next to the desired product. Follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I customize my first order off my web site for a show?

Yes, you can customize your first order off your web site for a show by adding any desired add-ons or substitutions. Simply click on the "Customize" button next to the product and select your preferred options.

3. How do I earn host rewards for my first order off my web site for a show?

You can earn host rewards for your first order off your web site for a show by hosting a qualifying show with at least $150 in sales. Your host rewards will automatically be added to your order during the checkout process.

4. Can I use my host rewards for my first order off my web site for a show?

Yes, you can use your host rewards for your first order off your web site for a show. Simply select the desired products and your host rewards will be automatically applied during checkout.

5. Is there a limit to the number of products I can order for my first order off my web site for a show?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can order for your first order off your web site for a show. However, please note that certain products may have limited quantities available and may be subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Flamingo