• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First, I Have a Question About Feb Hosts. I Know That They Can Get

S
showmehow2
First, I have a question about Feb hosts. I know that they can get the executive cookware open stock for their bonus @ 60% off. My question is - Can the host get the executive 1/2 price set for one of their items or do they have to go with the Gen II or the Professional?

Second - I just got an e-mail from my host for Sunday's show and they have 11 outside orders already - $650+!!!!! OMG I can't believe it. He also said they'd have 8 - 15 people at the show. I am so pumped I can't stand it and wanted to share it with people who would understand! I tried my director first but had to leave her a message - she's probably at a show.

1. yes the host can get the new line of cookware at 50% or free product value or the %dicount that they recieve.
2. That is so exciting for you to have that many outside orders I bet this will be definitly over a $1000 show
Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Great Host Coaching!!!WOW!!! Pam that is FANTASTIC!!! I would be pumped as well! Come on double points!!! :D :D I have a show tomorrow and she said she already has a couple orders so that is exciting to me!!!

In answer to your question, Yes, your host can also get the executive cookware as her free, discounted or half price option. Check out the updated Feb flyer! :)

I have a catalog show going on and get this - the host emailed me last night (she lives out of town) and said "I really like that 7 - piece Executive Cookware set on the host special flyer"...can I get that as my 1/2 price item and then purchase the griddle at 60%???

I about died! I'm so excited! She even mentioned purchasing the 5 piece Executive set at 20% off....because she wants it all! Right now her show is at $300 (good for her...) and still a few more orders to come in. I am soooooo excited!

I also have a catalog show going on - and got my first cookware set purchased - the Generation II and the saute pan! I was quite excited as I've only sold a couple of the saute pans since starting last September.

Exciting about the outside orders (my highest was around $420 in outside orders and that show ended up being $1248 so good luck to you!!) :)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

That's awesome Cindy!!! Also, I think your avatar is precious!!!! :D It made me smile!

Your host will not be able to purchase the executive set as her 1/2 price item or 20% off. The executive cookware is only available to hosts at the 60% off and only one piece in February.

Hey Laura! Check out the New updated February flyer. It states in the lower left side that "As a host, you can use your Free Product Value, host discounts or half-price benefits toward any products, including our New Pampered Chef Executive Cookware!"
Then it goes on to give you item numbers to put it in PP. Am I reading it wrong??? :confused:

Okay, you must have deleted your post b/c now I'm rubbing my eyes wondering if I'm just really tired!

1. Can the host get the executive 1/2 price set for one of their items?

Yes, the host can choose the executive 1/2 price set as one of their items for their bonus @ 60% off.

2. Do they have to go with the Gen II or the Professional?

No, the host can choose any of the available sets, including the Gen II, Professional, or executive 1/2 price set.

3. How many outside orders has the host received?

The host has received 11 outside orders for a total of $650 or more.

4. How many people are expected to attend the show?

The host is expecting 8-15 people to attend the show.

5. Can the host's director also attend the show?

Yes, the host's director can attend the show, but it is best to confirm with the host beforehand to ensure there is enough space and food for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KristinaD