• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Holiday Fair Success: Orders, Catalogs & Bookings - Dana's Story

In summary, the "First Holiday Fair" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase holiday-themed products and offer exclusive deals and discounts. It will take place on November 15th at their main office in Chicago, IL, with virtual options available. RSVP is encouraged and there will be a variety of holiday products featured, including limited edition items. Attendees can also expect special offers, discounts, and the chance to win prizes and participate in fun activities.
dldunphy
Hi!

I had my first Holiday Fair and it was a huge success! I received enough orders for a show, handed out about 75 catalogs, received about 10 leads for bookings.

Thanks!
Dana

Way to go! Here's to continued business for years to come on those 10 bookings!

Awesome job, where was this that you handed out 75 catalogs??? Also, anything special on getting orders? I am not a good closer whne it comes to getting their sales while i am at expos

Thanks! I was at a craft show and just handed them out to just about everyone who stopped by my table and said how much they love pampered chef. I had them fill out the door prize slips for a "show in a bag". The orders that I got were from people who were looking for the pc table so they could order.

I did some follow up calling last night, didn't go very well, I either got their voicemail (I did leave messages) or asked to call back after the holidays. No solid bookings, yet. I was afraid to call (I don't like talking on the phone and I am afraid of rejection) but I made myself get over it. I want to make this business a success and the only way is to get over my fears and take a big step.

Hi Dana! Congratulations on your successful Holiday Fair! It sounds like you had a great turnout and were able to generate a lot of interest in your products. Keep up the momentum and follow up with those leads for bookings. Great job on handing out so many catalogs as well - that will definitely help spread the word about your business. Keep up the great work and happy selling!

What is the "First Holiday Fair" event?

The "First Holiday Fair" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our holiday-themed products and offer exclusive deals and discounts for customers.

When and where will the "First Holiday Fair" take place?

The event will take place on November 15th at our main office in Chicago, IL. However, we will also have virtual options available for those who are unable to attend in person.

Do I need to RSVP for the "First Holiday Fair"?

Yes, we highly encourage all attendees to RSVP so we can ensure we have enough supplies and space for everyone. You can RSVP through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products will be featured at the "First Holiday Fair"?

We will have a variety of holiday-themed products, including cooking and baking tools, servingware, and gift sets. We will also have some special limited edition items exclusively available at the event.

Will there be any special offers or discounts at the "First Holiday Fair"?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and discounts available only at the event. Plus, all attendees will have the chance to win prizes and participate in fun activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
dldunphy