• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First 90 Days Ended Yesterday...

In summary, the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program is a structured training and support program for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It offers personalized training, incentives, and rewards for achieving business milestones. Enrollment is typically done through a sponsor during onboarding, and the program can be completed within 90 days but is flexible. After completing the program, new consultants will have a strong foundation for their Pampered Chef business and will continue to receive ongoing support and training.
dkitten13
And I was able to submit one more show which brought my commissionable sales to $5,000!

I can't even believe it! How the heck did that happen? Now if my bookings hadn't died...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Congratulations!

Thanks guys! I'm excited, love this business!

What is the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program?

The "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program is a program specifically designed for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It provides a structured training and support system to help new consultants get started and grow their business in their first 90 days with the company.

How do I enroll in the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program?

To enroll in the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef. Your sponsor will typically sign you up for the program during your onboarding process. If you are not automatically enrolled, you can contact your sponsor or our customer service team for assistance.

What are the benefits of participating in the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program?

Participating in the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program allows new consultants to receive personalized training and support from more experienced consultants. It also offers incentives and rewards for achieving certain milestones, such as reaching sales goals or recruiting new team members.

Do I have to complete the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program in exactly 90 days?

No, the program is designed to be completed within 90 days, but it is flexible. Life happens, and we understand that. If you need more time to complete the program, you can discuss it with your sponsor and make a plan that works for you.

What happens after I complete the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program?

After you complete the "First 90 Days Ended Yesterday..." program, you will have a strong foundation for your Pampered Chef business. You will have learned essential skills, built relationships with other consultants, and hopefully, achieved some of your business goals. You will then continue to receive ongoing training and support as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acdugger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies