• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Finding Inspiration: What Surprise Gift Did I Receive from HO?

In summary, Janice received a nice little package from HO the other day and was disappointed that she didn't receive more recognition from the company. However, she was happy that they are doing more personal recognition now and looks forward to seeing the new things for directors through her friend who is close to promoting.
amy07
I got a nice little package from HO the other day. An inspirational/motivational book, "The Power of Attitude" with a nice letter. Totally unexpected, but very much appreciated!
I LOVE:love0010: LOVE :love0010:LOVE :love0010:this Company!!

How cool! I got a book last year from Jean Jonas with a note....I asked her later why and she said it was because I had walked as a director at the previous conference.

Anyway you look at it, it's nice to get unexpected gifts!!

That's so awesome!

...but I can't help but feel disappointed that I didn't get any special recognition from HO like that.

TRUELY, I am thrilled that they are doing that kind of thing now! I hope my FD who is sooo close gets something too. I assume it's probably a random thing. ...or did you all do something over the top??

I feel the same way as you, Beth. This is a good thing for all of you that have not been in PC very long...this company continues to give more and more (ok, I am greedy...they could never give me TOO much!!:D)

But I look back when my ED started and they received much less than I did. They also had to do all of the paperwork by hand and send it snail mail!!:bugeye::yuck:

That is such a nice gesture from HO. Looking forward to seeing the new things for Directors through my FD that is close to promoting!:party:

I sat with Doris at the New Director's Breakfast, I was in the top 10 for sales of the New Directors who walked at Leadership that conference. It may have been because of that...

jwpamp said:
I sat with Doris at the New Director's Breakfast, I was in the top 10 for sales of the New Directors who walked at Leadership that conference. It may have been because of that...

that wouldn't have applied to me!
Maybe because I promoted and earned a trip in my first year?:D

They are just so good to us. The sales managers have really tired to step up the personal recognition also. And you have to love the birthday calls from HO. I had the nicest lady call me.

amy07 said:
that wouldn't have applied to me!
Maybe because I promoted and earned a trip in my first year?:D

I did both of those, too....that was probably it!

Man, you are SUPERSTAR!!! Top sales, trips, and TPC!! You go girl!!:D:D

Woohoo!! Awesome awesome!I sat with Doris when I promoted too. I really enjoyed it.

Yeah, and I got a birthday call yesterday too. It was funny b/c I got a call from the Solution Center earlier in the day b/c an unhappy customer called them. That was resolved quickly, though I had to leave a voicemail for the customer explaining what happened so I wasn't sure if that was the end of it. Then my phone rang a few hours later and it was the solution center number again. Oh no. I was on the other line so I didn't bother clicking over and let it go to voicemail. Instead of a call about an unhappy customer, I got the sweetest message from someone in Career Solutions. It's such a nice gesture!

I received the book too. I walked at Leadership and also earned a trip, so maybe that's why...or maybe it went to all the New Directors from Leadership?

Janice, I sat with Doris at my New Directors Breakfast too! You posted on CS last year when you found out you were sitting with her...I remember reading that post (along with your long list of accomplishments for 2006) and told my husband, "I want to do what she's doing and I want to sit with Doris." Never thought that would actually happen.

In order to sit with Doris you MUST be one of the very top new directors! That's a privilage you earned! And that explains the extra gift too!!

YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!

...I wish Doris was still "signing" the birthday cards though. I was disappointed that it was only signed by Marla this year but don't get me wrong - I still think it's a great gesture and still look forward to that little extra. I LOVE the phone call too! That they just started this last year.

bethcooks4u said:
...I wish Doris was still "signing" the birthday cards though. I was disappointed that it was only signed by Marla this year but don't get me wrong - I still think it's a great gesture and still look forward to that little extra. I LOVE the phone call too! That they just started this last year.

I was sad to get mine last week with just Marla's signature too. :(

legacypc46 said:
I received the book too. I walked at Leadership and also earned a trip, so maybe that's why...or maybe it went to all the New Directors from Leadership?

Janice, I sat with Doris at my New Directors Breakfast too! You posted on CS last year when you found out you were sitting with her...I remember reading that post (along with your long list of accomplishments for 2006) and told my husband, "I want to do what she's doing and I want to sit with Doris." Never thought that would actually happen.

Kris, you have such great work ethics and you are so amazing -- you have surpassed me by leaps and bounds!!

Thanks for the complement,,,but you are sooooo much more organized and efficient than me.

We're moving to a larger apartment across the hall next month...and DH is out and out asking me to please NOT set my desk space up in the living room (as it is now). I'm a terrible clutterer...have to have everything within reach. Now that you posted your 'new office' thread on CS, maybe I'll be inspired to finally become the organized person I've never been.*

* I don't advise betting on that outcome.:rolleyes:

Related to Finding Inspiration: What Surprise Gift Did I Receive from HO?

1. What kind of gift did you receive from Pampered Chef?

I received a beautiful kitchen gadget from Pampered Chef as a gift.

2. How do I redeem my gift from Pampered Chef?

To redeem your gift from Pampered Chef, simply log into your account on our website and click on the "Redeem Gift" button. You will then be prompted to enter the unique code provided with your gift.

3. Can I exchange my gift for a different item from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for gifts. However, you can return your gift for a full refund and use the credit to purchase a different item from our website.

4. Is there an expiration date for my gift from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all gifts from Pampered Chef have an expiration date. Please check the accompanying card or email for the specific date.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to receive a gift?

No, our gifts are available for anyone who purchases a certain amount or specific products during a promotional period. Keep an eye out for our gift promotions on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • ange13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Darcy Sharpe