• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Christmas Gift for Directors - Get Yours from Doris and Marla!

In summary, directors received a surprise gift and card from Doris and Marla at Christmas time. This is just one of the many perks that Directors receive, making it an awesome job. One Director has already received their gift and others are waiting for it. There is a discussion about how promoting to Director is not easy, but it can be achieved by consistently asking potential recruits at every show. One Director has recruited 9 people this year and is aiming for TPC in recruiting. Another has signed 16 people, but only 11 have qualified. There is also talk about having a few slackers and kit nappers, but also having a few future Directors in the works.
ange13 said:
Directors, did you get your special gift and card from Doris and Marla today? I never knew we got a special gift at Christmas time too! What a surprise. And it's really cute. All the perks we get as Directors are just awesome, I don't think any other company does this!!! I LOVE my job :)

WHAT DID YOU RECIEVE???? I hope to get their note next year. Did they really sign the note????

oops - just read Beth's post. Sounds adorable. :)

ange13 said:
Ok, how's this for motivation..........

I just totalled my orders from the lead system--orders I have done absolutely nothing for--just cuz I'm a director..........

Over $668.50 so far this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE :) It just truly amazes me.

come on guys and gals---get recruiting. It pays to be a director!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! I think I can, I think I can I think I can! I'm signing two tomorrow (wanted to wait for Jan 1st - so we could both podssibly take advantage of the signing promo for Jan - myu director said there usually is one that they go back to Jan 1st for). I've recruited 10 so far (this will make 12)... I only have 3 active right now - one is qualified... but the other two ARE on their way! These 2 new ones seem motivated (at least 1).... I'm finally getting interest at every show I do (I have many on the fence)... Ugh I want it so bad it's crazy!

So proud of all of you who have made it!!!! Wish me luck for this month - I am hoping to do it by the end of Jan!!!

its_me_susan said:
OMG!!!!!!!! I think I can, I think I can I think I can! I'm signing two tomorrow (wanted to wait for Jan 1st - so we could both podssibly take advantage of the signing promo for Jan - myu director said there usually is one that they go back to Jan 1st for). I've recruited 10 so far (this will make 12)... I only have 3 active right now - one is qualified... but the other two ARE on their way! These 2 new ones seem motivated (at least 1).... I'm finally getting interest at every show I do (I have many on the fence)... Ugh I want it so bad it's crazy!

So proud of all of you who have made it!!!! Wish me luck for this month - I am hoping to do it by the end of Jan!!!

You CAN do it Susan - and it is SO worth it!!!

One more reason....I woke up New Year's morning to find that I have a new HO lead sign up as a consultant!

I don't know who she is, never met her, but I am more than happy to get her started with this amazing company!

Woo-hoo! That is 3 HO recruit leads that have signed so far, and I have 1 more I am working with....Yeah!

Come on you guys, I am pulling for everyone that is working towards Directorship!:)

Wow Janice, I haven't received one lead yet from HO for recruit info. only sales and 2 bookings--you must be in an area that doesn't have many directors. We are overloaded with them--it rotates between about 20 of us! oh well, my time will come!

I'm trying, I'm trying. I would really love to promote! I have four recruits, 1inactive never to return, 1 just hanging in there, and the other 2 AWESOME!! I have a new consultant signing by the end of the week, and a few that are my fence sitters. If I could just get them to sign...

Hoping to walk at NC, wave 1,
Diane

P.S. The Christmas gift sounds adorable!

dianevill said:
I'm trying, I'm trying. I would really love to promote! I have four recruits, 1inactive never to return, 1 just hanging in there, and the other 2 AWESOME!! I have a new consultant signing by the end of the week, and a few that are my fence sitters. If I could just get them to sign...

Hoping to walk at NC, wave 1,
Diane

P.S. The Christmas gift sounds adorable!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been a consultant for 5 years & still not a director! Let's push each other Diane! I can't walk with ya in wave 1, but I want to walk in wave 3!! I'm thinking whatever will be announced about recruiting will help us all with those fence-sitters:)

I'm hoping so too! I have a couple who just won't get on the phone when I call, but they keep saying they're interested. I think they are afraid I'll push them to join immediately--not true. I did just check my email & got one from a host who has a Jan show rescheduled from Nov. She asked me what is involved with joining, but says she may not join until later this year. How long do they have to use their host credit? Of course I'll tell her advantages to starting now (especially if there's a promo--her show is Jan 20) b/c I would give her bookings, host credit, etc. I'm so hoping this is my year to shine! I had a really horrible start to the year last year & didn't pick it up until after Conference (had a great end to the year!). This year I'm starting better--my goal is to walk at conference--but I need to start recruiting (I have NO recruits!). But I have some leads, which is a start!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lovecookn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies