• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Christmas Gift for Directors - Get Yours from Doris and Marla!

In summary, directors received a surprise gift and card from Doris and Marla at Christmas time. This is just one of the many perks that Directors receive, making it an awesome job. One Director has already received their gift and others are waiting for it. There is a discussion about how promoting to Director is not easy, but it can be achieved by consistently asking potential recruits at every show. One Director has recruited 9 people this year and is aiming for TPC in recruiting. Another has signed 16 people, but only 11 have qualified. There is also talk about having a few slackers and kit nappers, but also having a few future Directors in the works.
ange13
Directors, did you get your special gift and card from Doris and Marla today? I never knew we got a special gift at Christmas time too! What a surprise. And it's really cute. All the perks we get as Directors are just awesome, I don't think any other company does this!!! I LOVE my job :)

Yes, I got mine.:) It's cute!

Are you guys really going to tease us like this? :(

I like to think of it as giving you another incentive to work for and promote!! You're almost there--just keep asking. I'm amazed with how many I've recruited this year alone, I've never done that many over many years! Ask everyone and you'll love your benefits!!!!!!!

Man, I really want to know! :D But I definitely plan to be receiving those benefits by next Christmas! Congratulations to all of you who do recieve whatever it is! :)

Last edited:
Ange - how many recruits this year for you and how many qualified?

Don't spoil the surprise! I haven't gotten mine yet!

Janice--that's why I didn't say what it is!!!

Kate--I have recruited 9 this year alone. 3 still need to qualify (one just signed last week-but turned in her first cat show today).

My lifetime recruits is 15--so most have been this year. I was looking at TPC (my new goal) and I need to recruit 8 more and have all of them qualify by May 31st. It should be do-able at 2 a month. Needless to say I'm asking everybody!

Mine didn't come yet - wahh!

mine either... but have been looking for it! waiting.... waiting.... waiting

Did it come in the mail or from the guy in the brown suit?

santa in a brown suit!!!

I didn't get mine yet either - hopefully today!!

Ahhhh! My Director told us to look for a gift from Doris, but I can't wait!

You know, promoting to Director is not "easy", but its not as hard as you'd think. I signed up in mid-January. Went to Spring Kickoff a couple weeks after that. Made a goal at Kickoff to be a Director by July 1st. Lofty goal...

Got the call on September 1st. You just have to literally ASK.
Ask your host and 3 other guests at EVERY show (do at least a show a week). You'll be asking so many people that eventually hearing "nah" is like no big thing at all. If you're zooming in on one specific person each time and trying so hard for that ONE person, you're going to be heartbroken when they tell the opportunity no. They're not saying no to you, they're the ones that are missing out... so cest la vie! "... next!" ;)

I just promoted in September, after submitting my first show in February. I am going for TPC in Recruiting...maybe Balanced Business. I dunno yet. :)

I've signed 16 so far this year (6 on the fence right now)... but only 11 have actually qualified. I have a few slackers & kit nappers. But I also have a FD and another one on her way... so it all balances out. ;)

Pampered Laura said:

You know, promoting to Director is not "easy", but its not as hard as you'd think. I signed up in mid-January. Went to Spring Kickoff a couple weeks after that. Made a goal at Kickoff to be a Director by July 1st. Lofty goal...

Ask your host and 3 other guests at EVERY show (do at least a show a week). You'll be asking so many people that eventually hearing "nah" is like no big thing at all. If you're zooming in on one specific person each time and trying so hard for that ONE person, you're going to be heartbroken when they tell the opportunity no. They're not saying no to you, they're the ones that are missing out... so cest la vie! "... next!" ;)

I just promoted in September, after submitting my first show in February. I am going for TPC in Recruiting...maybe Balanced Business. I dunno yet. :)

I've signed 16 so far this year (6 on the fence right now)... but only 11 have actually qualified. I have a few slackers & kit nappers. But I also have a FD and another one on her way... so it all balances out. ;)
Laura-that's just awesome!! What an inspiration you are. Who is your upline? Your name looks familiar, but maybe it's just from here. It's looking good for getting TPC in recruiting. Keep up the awesome work!!!

Thanks Becky! My upline is Cindy Sparling, Donna McDonald, and Chris Manion. :)
Love 'em all!

Oh my gosh, I just got my gift. HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!:D :D

Where's mine?Haven't received mine yet...sniffle sniffle!! ;) But it take awhile for us to get things here in Wyoming!

All the benefits of Directorship are amazing! Can't wait to get TWO full sets of free products after Leadership!!!:D

Hey Marlene havent seen you around for awhile how are you doing?

Hey there!GREAT!! :D Just so busy that I have dropped in a few times to see whats going on..but never time to post!

We were just in Elko for Thanksgiving! One of these times we should try and meet! When we travel with the PC my kids stay in Spring Creek...so they will be there while we go to the Bahamas in May!!

Do you ever get up the trainings in Utah? I recently went to one in Logan with the HO and Senior Director Jennifer Stevens it was great!!:D

So hows business treating you? I hope fabulous! I am excited to be working towards upper level directorship!! My best friend in the business is going to walk as Senior Director at Leadership and she was only a Director at Nationals!!!! :eek: That's the way to do it...just skip those levels!

I hope to be more involved with Chefs Success without letting it take up too much time!

fruit76loop said:
All the benefits of Directorship are amazing! Can't wait to get TWO full sets of free products after Leadership!!!:D

I think THIS is one of the coolest things abotu being a director. I LOVE having two of everything - I can use one for my kit and one for home...some I can use as incentives for my team, gifts for my Mom, etc...

Your gift from Doris & Marla - did it come UPS or USPS?

Sure, rub it in.. LOL :p
They should give us FD something too!!!:D

letscook04 said:
Sure, rub it in.. LOL :p
They should give us FD something too!!!:D
They do! You get overrides on yours and your downlines orders in any month you submit $1,250 (directors should be selling AT LEAST that much - not required but we SHOULD be an example to our downline, etc.) and you get $50 for the first qualified consultants and 25 free catalogs for every signed consultant until you promote.

FD is actually a new designation to recognize those on their way to director. There have only been FD's for the last few years.

All the director perks are great and they are carrots for those of you that want it! You can get there! Some do it in just a few months it takes others years, some don't want it and some never get there - it's your business to run as you wish.

Letscook04: I know you meant your post in light humor and you probably know all of this but some who read this may not... :)

Pampered Laura said:

Laura - what is Spring Kickoff?

Ah, come on ladies, motivate us!

What did you get?

Ok, how's this for motivation..........

I just totalled my orders from the lead system--orders I have done absolutely nothing for--just cuz I'm a director..........

Over $668.50 so far this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE :) It just truly amazes me.

come on guys and gals---get recruiting. It pays to be a director!!!!!!

Marlene,
I was actually in Ut for Thanksgiving but I would love it if we could meet up when you come into town I am doing very well with PC I hit level 2 in the sell a thon. my last meeting I went to was in July when I went to Ut to hae my baby
I have 3 possible leads one is really excited to join and she is doing her show in Jan
Caroline the spring kick off I went to introduced all the new spring products and had people get up and talk about what they did for bookings and different things like that

They can't tell you yet!
my3jjjs said:
Ah, come on ladies, motivate us!

What did you get?

I haven't received my Director gift yet and it wouldn't be fair for them to spoil the surprise for those of us who haven't received ours yet! Be patient I am sure it will be posted in a few days! :D

Jennie,

Way to go on working your business!!! Keep up the good work! We should try to meet the next time I am in town! I will let you know...probably wont be until May...for the Bahamas!

You GO GIRL!!!:)

My WONDERFUL director told me what you all got...sounds very cute! :D

I plan on being a director and getting my own gift next year. :D

BethCooks4U said:
They do! You get overrides on yours and your downlines orders in any month you submit $1,250 (directors should be selling AT LEAST that much - not required but we SHOULD be an example to our downline, etc.) and you get $50 for the first qualified consultants and 25 free catalogs for every signed consultant until you promote.

FD is actually a new designation to recognize those on their way to director. There have only been FD's for the last few years.

All the director perks are great and they are carrots for those of you that want it! You can get there! Some do it in just a few months it takes others years, some don't want it and some never get there - it's your business to run as you wish.

Letscook04: I know you meant your post in light humor and you probably know all of this but some who read this may not... :)

Yes, we do get good stuff for being FD!! That was my way of being jealous of Directors. I just can't pass the FD to Director!
Thanks for all your helpful info Beth!

Just got mine, and LOVE IT! It's amazing what a "little thing" will do to boost my tired & pregnant spirit!

I would be willing to privately spill the beans. Send me an email to [email protected] with "Director's Gift" in the subject line.

I just got mine, too! So cute!

nikked said:
Just got mine, and LOVE IT! It's amazing what a "little thing" will do to boost my tired & pregnant spirit!

I would be willing to privately spill the beans. Send me an email to [email protected] with "Director's Gift" in the subject line.

Nicole, I just PM'd you!!:D

We actually had a chuckle about it at our Christmas party Friday. It looks a little weird next to the first one in the series.

chefann said:
We actually had a chuckle about it at our Christmas party Friday. It looks a little weird next to the first one in the series.

My Director could not remember, what was the first one in the series?

nikked said:

Please, please, PLEASE, do not send me a PM about this (as requested before). I have a VERY SLOW land line, and it is a major pain in the butt for me to check and send messages from there. I am more than happy to share the information until we're sure everyone has theirs, just please send the request to:

[email protected]

with "Director's Gift" in the subject line.

Thank you so much!

last year was the box of Doris' book

has everyone gotten theirs now?

Thanks Nicole!!

I was wondering the same thing Shana...that maybe after Christmas, someone could come back and post what it was to motivate us nondirectors :)

Directors and monthly sales...
BethCooks4U said:

HI Beth:

I thought Directors always had to sell $ 1250.00/month?? Maybe just FD's or they lose their team?

TIA

actually the minimum for a director is $350 a month. But to get free products it is $1250 for 3 out of 4 months.

Futures do not loose their team if they sell less than that, they just don't get overides.

I'd tell what we got if everyone that has one coming already has theirs

Everyone must have theirs by now...can someone spill the beans?? PUHLEEEEASE?

ShanaSmith said:
actually the minimum for a director is $350 a month. But to get free products it is $1250 for 3 out of 4 months.

Futures do not loose their team if they sell less than that, they just don't get overides.

I'd tell what we got if everyone that has one coming already has theirs
That's right but of course directors should always have much higher goals than the minimum so they can be a good example and inspiration to their team. I love that our company realizes that life happens to us all and gives us those low quotas so we don't lose it all if we have a hard month!

We go into "relinquishment" if we don't meet ALL 3 of the following:
$350 personal sales
$4000 team sales
5 qualified consultants in down line

Even if that happens they give us 3 months to meet the requirements again before taking it away - and new directors get an extra 3 months - the first 3 months you are a director you cannot go into relinquishment.

During relinquishment you do not get overrides but you do retain title "Director" and don't lose your downline.

As far as the gift is concerned, I agree that they are cute! I was not a director the first year but did get that one from a director who stopped selling so I have the set. It's awesome that we get that little extra perk! We also get a birthday card on our birthday!

What do you think, directors? Should we tell?

I've gotten mine, it's only a few days til x-mas, why not??

ANOTHER REASON TO PROMOTE:

I just got a Wedding Registry from an HO Lead!

Come on, you guys, we need MORE people walking at Conference, too!!:p

Janice I was just thinking the same thing. Between my dir. & my AD they received over 10 ind. order leads from people going to HO website at x-mas. I want some of that too.:)

jwpamp said:
ANOTHER REASON TO PROMOTE:

I just got a Wedding Registry from an HO Lead!

Come on, you guys, we need MORE people walking at Conference, too!!:p
I got one too!! It was the day they announced the new advertising with the wedding magazines and websites. I wonder if it had anything to do with that?

OK, OK, so what's the gift?????

Okay, It's December 28th so I think everyone should have theirs by now so I'll tell. It is the third in a series of little hinged boxes. The first was a replica of Heritage House; the second was a replica of Doris' Book and this year...

It is a replica of the UPS box our products are delivered in. It really is cute and I think they were quite creative the way they packaged it too - in a box made to look like the packing boxes!

ahhhhhhhhhh I want one. Sounds very cute. Wish I had shows to ask ask ask : (

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lovecookn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn