• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You All Receive the Power of Attitude?

In summary, "Did You All Receive the Power of Attitude?" is a motivational book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It is not limited to the direct selling industry, as the principles and lessons can be applied to any aspect of one's life. As a Pampered Chef consultant, this book can provide valuable insights and inspiration for growing one's business. It can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef or through major online retailers. Additionally, there is a companion workbook available for purchase to further apply the book's principles.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I just got a box from Home Office with the book The Power of Attitude by Mac Anderson enclosed along with a letter from Marla. It's written to me as a new Director. Am I just way behind (with the mail here)? Have you (Linda, Sandra, Susan) gotten this as well? I just LOVE this company!

YES!!! I was SO EXCITED!! It truly made my day. :D

I did too! It was a very thoughtful gift.

It's wonderful that they are doing that and also sending you a dvd of your walk. We didn't get any of that when I promoted.

Enjoy!

Yes, I got the book. I still have it in the box, but I got it! It was a nice surprise.

Last year as new directors we got the PC book. I now have 2 copies!!

When did you all promote? I didn't get one and wonder if it was the time frame in which you promoted.

cheftiffany said:
When did you all promote? I didn't get one and wonder if it was the time frame in which you promoted.
We all walked at Conference in July. That was what they went by.

1. What is "Did You All Receive the Power of Attitude?"

"Did You All Receive the Power of Attitude?" is a motivational book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It shares her personal story of building a successful business and how having a positive attitude played a crucial role in her journey.

2. Is this book only for people in the direct selling industry?

No, this book is for anyone looking to improve their mindset and achieve success in any aspect of their life. While it does have examples and insights from the direct selling industry, the principles and lessons can be applied to any career or personal goal.

3. How can this book help me in my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, this book can provide valuable insights and inspiration to help you grow your business. It highlights the importance of a positive attitude, building relationships, and setting goals – all of which are key elements in being a successful consultant.

4. Can I purchase this book directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Did You All Receive the Power of Attitude?" through your consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. It is also available through major online retailers such as Amazon.

5. Are there any additional resources or tools to accompany this book?

Yes, there is a "Did You All Receive the Power of Attitude?" companion workbook available for purchase through Pampered Chef. This workbook includes exercises and activities to help you apply the principles from the book to your own life and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Deb Bixler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • pcheflori07