• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Laptop Carrying Case: Slim & Non-Bulky Options Available!

In summary, the laptop carrying case comes in different dimensions depending on the model and is designed to fit standard laptop sizes. It may also have waterproof or water-resistant materials, additional pockets for other items, and a warranty. There are also various color options available. It is recommended to check the product specifications or contact customer service for more details.
jrstephens
Is there a PC one? Or something that will work? I would like one that is slender and not bulky. I did not order one from Dell.

I got one that I really like from OfficeMax. It's formed foam, zips all around. Manufactured by Pacific Design.The one I have is the striped one on this page: http://shop.pacificdesign.com/c-36-laptop-portfolios.aspx
It's $30 at OfficeMax, but I think $5 came off when I used our discount card.

I really like that one!

Does our discount work if we do it online?

I "think" I linked my debit card. Is there a way to check to see if I did? It has been so long and I have never used it b/c the nearest one is 90 miles from me.

That's Office Depot with the linked cards. For Office Max, go to the shopping site through CC, and log in using the id and pw it mentions on the pampered perks page.

oh great. thanks!

if you can find someone who wants to sell thier 2006 conference bag that works great too, it's what i use

Related to Find the Perfect Laptop Carrying Case: Slim & Non-Bulky Options Available!

1. What are the dimensions of the laptop carrying case?

The dimensions of the laptop carrying case vary depending on the model, but most cases are designed to fit standard laptop sizes such as 13-inch, 15-inch, and 17-inch models. It is important to check the product specifications or contact customer service to ensure a perfect fit for your laptop.

2. Is the laptop carrying case waterproof?

Some of our laptop carrying cases are made with waterproof materials, while others are only water-resistant. It is recommended to check the product description or contact customer service to determine the level of water protection for the specific case you are interested in.

3. Can the laptop carrying case fit other items besides a laptop?

Most of our laptop carrying cases have additional pockets and compartments that allow for storage of other items such as chargers, notebooks, and pens. However, it is important to check the dimensions and design of the case to ensure that your additional items will fit comfortably.

4. Does the laptop carrying case have a warranty?

Yes, all of our laptop carrying cases come with a warranty. The length and details of the warranty may vary depending on the specific product, so it is recommended to check the product description or contact customer service for more information.

5. Are there any color options available for the laptop carrying case?

Yes, we offer a variety of color options for our laptop carrying cases. Some cases may only come in one color, while others may have multiple color options to choose from. It is recommended to check the product description to see all available color choices for the specific case you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • RossDeb2