• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Stone Baking Bowls - Shop Now and Save!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable stone baking bowls in different sizes that are safe to use in the oven and can be used for various cooking methods. To properly care for the bowls, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm water and avoid harsh cleaning agents and sudden temperature changes.
Crys Hall
Does anyone have the large & or small stone baking bowls that they'd like to sell?

My dh will be in the us next week so he could actually bring them back to me (in Canada) so I wouldn't actually cost me an Arm & a Leg to ship :) (just an arm hehe)

Thanks ladies!
Crys

Are you looking for the large one that goes over the DDB?
If so, I have mine around here, I've only used it about 2 times in all the time I've had it so I would think about selling it depending on the offer.

I think that the big one fits over the deep dish baker (or at least that's what I've read)It's these ones that I'm looking for:Item # 130209034681 (from off of E)

Yes, I have the larger one.

I have the small bowl, in the box, never used. It's my mom's and she doesn't know why she has it. We weren't even sure if it was hers. I'll ask her if she wants to sell it. PM me and tell me what you'll pay, plus I'll have to check how much shipping will cost. Then I have to ask my mom.

I have the big one - and it's just taking up much-needed cabinet space. I can't fathom how to ship it though? Where in the US will your DH be?

Related to Find Affordable Stone Baking Bowls - Shop Now and Save!

1. Where can I find affordable stone baking bowls?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of stone baking bowls at affordable prices. You can find them on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. What sizes are available for the stone baking bowls?

We offer stone baking bowls in various sizes to fit your baking needs. Our selection includes small, medium, and large sizes to accommodate different recipes.

3. Are the stone baking bowls safe to use in the oven?

Yes, our stone baking bowls are safe to use in the oven. They are made from durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

4. Can the stone baking bowls be used for other cooking methods?

Absolutely. Our stone baking bowls are versatile and can be used for various cooking methods, including baking, roasting, and even grilling.

5. How do I properly care for my stone baking bowls?

To ensure the longevity of your stone baking bowls, we recommend hand washing them with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh cleaning agents. It is also important to allow them to cool down before washing and to avoid sudden temperature changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefNelson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies